No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****in dumbass bartenders.

I was at the bar last night and spent like $11 on alcohol and left like a $2.50 tip. I check my balance today and they charged me $25 total.... wtf

I'm pissed I don't know if I have the receipt to go back there and get my money back. Anyone been in this situation before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      ****in dumbass bartenders.

I was at the bar last night and spent like $11 on alcohol and left like a $2.50 tip. I check my balance today and they charged me $25 total.... wtf

I'm pissed I don't know if I have the receipt to go back there and get my money back. Anyone been in this situation before?
      No but twice I went to restaurants, and later when I got my credit card statement they charged me double. The apologized both times and said it was a mistake. But I wondered how many times people don't catch it and just lose the money. Mistake or not you have to watch those charges carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        No but twice I went to restaurants, and later when I got my credit card statement they charged me double. The apologized both times and said it was a mistake. But I wondered how many times people don't catch it and just lose the money. Mistake or not you have to watch those charges carefully.
        I'm almost certain this is a c*nt bartender trying to get more tips. One kid I know told me this happened to him from the same bartender.

They overcharge and hope people are too drunk to realize it.

People who think they are entitled to more tips than they get drive me ****ing nuts. It's okay though I'm not going out of my way to figure it out over just 6 or 7 bucks but I'am certainly never tipping that bartender again.

Comment

• soviet union vodka, zombies, and the ecstasy of gold playin..ya

Comment

• Off the wagon again. I didn't even see the fight, was out drinking. I'm drunk, high and my allergies are killing me: My nose is stuffed, eyes are red, itchy, watery and swollen.

I guess being back on the drink is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Off the wagon again. I didn't even see the fight, was out drinking. I'm drunk, high and my allergies are killing me: My nose is stuffed, eyes are red, itchy, watery and swollen.

I guess being back on the drink is ok.
              Just try to take your days off. Getting drunk every day is bad.

That's one of the reasons I'm considering an extended vacation from the booze. I'm 18 days off the drink right now. I don't think I'll be drinking again for a while. I may drink on my birthday, which is a month and a half away. Or I may not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                Just try to take your days off. Getting drunk every day is bad.

That's one of the reasons I'm considering an extended vacation from the booze. I'm 18 days off the drink right now. I don't think I'll be drinking again for a while. I may drink on my birthday, which is a month and a half away. Or I may not.
                I'll be taking more breaks from now on. I was off for 33 days and starting again yesterday. But generally my hard drinking days are over. I drank foolishly for 10 years. Now I have to start concerning myself about potential damage I have done.

I don't want it to ever get to the point where I have no choice but to stop drinking entirely for good.

Comment

• The world is a strange place. Missed the fight to hang out with an amazing Israeli girl that I just met tonight over at her apartment. Does this make me a fraud as a boxing fan?
                  Last edited by Miburo; 05-05-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Dude I was so drunk last night I could barely form a sentence.

I was outside a pizza place with my friend and we were talking to these two black guys then this really hot girl walked past us. I was trying to say "I would berry my dick so far in er ass whoever could pull it out would be named King Arthur." But what came out was me stumbling over my words saying King Arthur a bunch of times, so the one black guy turns to my friend and says "What the fuck si this nigga talking about"

I was also dancing with a girl but I couldnt see her face and tell if she was hot or not so I was grinding with her and like awkwardly wrenching my head around hers to see what she looked like she just says 'what the hell are you dong'

For those unaware on the king arthur line

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      For those unaware on the king arthur line

Omfg, that image

Comment

Working...
                      X