No announcement yet.

ko somebody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ko somebody?

where do you find is the best place to hit someone to ko someone? in the temple? or maybe a nice uppercut on the chin????

A quick sharp hit to the jaw at a specific angle that rattles their head (brain) is the best way.

Comment

Well I think a hook to the chin is usually the best. Rocks the head and turns off the lights.

Comment

Comment

Uppercut.

Strong enough and you'll cause whiplash.

Last edited by D-MiZe; 08-30-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

ive never koed anyone in my life .. i always aim for the nose....

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Uppercut by far.

Strong enough and you'll cause whiplash.

No, side to side head movement is much more dangerous to the brain than backwards forwards.

99% of knockouts in boxing are from hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                Well I think a hook to the chin is usually the best. Rocks the head and turns off the lights.
                Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                ive never koed anyone in my life .. i always aim for the nose....
                Ya we can see why now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
                  Ya we can see why now lol.
                  ive been hit on the chin by men much bigger than me and never been floored!? but ive seen men being koed in bar fights with hooks to the temple...... never ever to the chin...

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                    ive been hit on the chin by men much bigger than me and never been floored!? but ive seen men being koed in bar fights with hooks to the temple...... never ever to the chin...
                    Well you can take shots to the chin straight on but if you get hit by one that hit's your jaw and twists and rattles your brain especially if you don't see it your gonna be screwed.

Ya bar fights with a bunch of swinging drunks isn't the best example but it's one way to KO someone if you watched the video I posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X