Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 08-30-2009, 02:20 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
xxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,181.96
Default Bag glove

Sorry guys that I have to keep asking all these questions but seriously they have a nice sale on ringside and I'm trying to get everything that I need and the best for the lowest price. So whats the best bag glove for a beginner? Plus I need another sparring glove thats cheap so my bro can spar me. Are top contender gloves good heres the list of what I want to buy [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
The gloves i picked out are at the bottom.

Last edited by xxMidgetxx; 08-30-2009 at 02:36 PM.
xxMidgetxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-30-2009, 05:50 PM #2
Contender

xxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,181.96

No one can gimme some advice?
xxMidgetxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:18 PM #3
Banned

We want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond reputeWe want Floyd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,486.22
Total Points: 450,498.13

The only cheap gloves I've ever tried were the Everlast's ones you could buy at a store, I was like 11 years old.

But, since then, I've only f**ked around with gloves that started at $80 and have gone as high as $265, before Winning raised their prices.

The gloves that you have in mind, I've never tried them.

However, since you're looking for something cheap, well, my suggestion is get the TUF-Wear brand, they have been around for a long time and I've tried their training gloves(hook & loop) I would say, for the quality and price, you'll get the most bang for your back w/o breaking your piggy bank!

The Tuf-Wear training gloves are actually on sale right now if you go to TITLE'S website, they're sellin' it for 59.99. That's a decent price for a solid glove.

Now, I know you're specifically lookin' for a bag glove, but, I'm tellin' ya, from experience, the TUF-WEAR training gloves are solid!

Tuf-Wear also has a bag glove, but I've never tried them.

Last edited by We want Floyd; 08-30-2009 at 06:27 PM.
We want Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
glove

User Tag List