No announcement yet.

Thiago Silva - Jardine (Spoiler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thiago Silva - Jardine (Spoiler)

I told you, Thiago would catch Jardine and rip his mouth off.

Good win for Thiago, Jardine will bounce back because he's a dangerous/awkward fighter and can give anyone trouble.

what did you guys think?

FIGHT VIDEO
    http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Keit...006223&tid=100

Last edited by Dorian; 08-30-2009, 04:12 PM.

jardine has entered into his time as LHW gatekeeper

dude is a talented fighter, but his chin is equivalent to fine china

Comment

Silva was bouncing back from a first-round KO loss of his own, at the hands of light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida. But while no one in the light heavyweight division is as good as Machida, Silva showed that he's plenty good himself. Machida is the only man to defeat Silva, and Silva has now earned five UFC wins by knockout or TKO in the last 27 months.

Jardine looked like he had Silva frustrated briefly in the early going, but Silva landed a left hook that floored Jardine and then a couple punches on the ground, and Jardine was out. Silva had the KO victory just 1:35 into the first round.

"Tonight is my night," Silva said afterward. "I'm here to prove I'm back. ... This fight was very important for me. The UFC is my life."

Silva has improved his MMA record to 14-1, and he could be a couple of wins away from another shot at Machida. Jardine fell to 14-6-1.

Comment

Good win for Thiago.

As a side note, did anyone see the **** on Silva's wife in the countdown?

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
          Good win for Thiago.

As a side note, did anyone see the **** on Silva's wife in the countdown?
          pics pls lol

Comment

Mhm, lol, they were nice

Comment

yeah, i agree......jardine has no chin, but he holds his hands low which open him up for heavy shot to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                pics pls lol
                http://www.fightlinker.com/spank-tan...ilvas-wife.mma

Comment

I was suprised at how quick the fight was over at.

Comment

I predicted a Silva ko'tko stoppage but I didnt think it would be so quick myself...

Comment

Working...
                    X