No announcement yet.

Anyone do ps3 gamesharing much??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do ps3 gamesharing much??

I'm looking pfor people who are into ps3 game sharing....I'm not sure if anyone is into it much on here or not?? pm me if your interested..looking for people who I can trust..and since its boxingscene I know alot of people on here.Thanks hit me u p if interested..

What you mean? Send PS3 games back and forth?

Comment

Im praying he means that and not some kind of kinky online ps3 swingers Club..

But i would'nt trust any muthafuka to share games with..
      Buy your own..

hehe

Comment

But if you got a copy of the UK fight night 4 with the unlocked boxers i'll buy that from you or you can lend it me and i'll promise to send it back....

Comment

I think he means sharing PSN games, and yeah I do that but I do it with people I know. I don't trust anyone on here enough to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
            I'm looking pfor people who are into ps3 game sharing....I'm not sure if anyone is into it much on here or not?? pm me if your interested..looking for people who I can trust..and since its boxingscene I know alot of people on here.Thanks hit me u p if interested..
            I used to... but then i got to the point where i had five ps3s activated and couldnt activate my new one (i have two).... so i really dont do it anymore.

some of the games, too, you can't share... like GT5p, if someone else DLs that you wont be able to play it on yours...

(guys, im pretty sure he's talking about downloadable games, by putting other peoples accounts on your ps3 you can DL their paid for content and play it under your own psn id)

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

(guys, im pretty sure he's talking about downloadable games, by putting other peoples accounts on your ps3 you can DL their paid for content and play it under your own psn id)
              I'd do that....
              I need FN4 the champions pack...Cant load my muthafukin wallet on there..
              Hit me up...

Comment

I do it for DLC like Map-Packs etc. It is very cost effective option but I do it with family and even then there are more than 5 of them.

Comment

Ehhhhh...I've only done that with my fiancee's brother.

Sometimes I'd go to his house, activate MY account on his PS3, go into my download history and then re-download one of the games into his PS3.

But I don't UNDERSTAND how you could do that with someone on-line...?

I mean, someone has to give up their password in the transaction and there's no guarantee that you'll get back your account. I mean, what if someone suddenly decided to change the password? Then what?

I honestly don't see why would risk getting their account stolen, considering that an account is usually tied to a credit card.

...unless of course, it's done in another way...

Comment

yes i just recently got into it...basically u swap account info and go into each others downloaded items and u can dl anything each other has bought..uou can delete ur account info if ur worried about cc stuff plus u dont have to worry about anyone changing ur pass because they have to know the answer to u secret question....pretty neat really just mostly depends on if u want someone to log in ur stuff...pretty simple. i only wanna do it with people on here because i somewhat know people here..anyways ive got all 3 cod world at war mappacks but thats all ive got...Ill let someone have all 3 for new fnr4 dl pack pretty good deal really.....ive gotta go ill be back on later tonight if anyone interested...pst me ill be back later thanks guys

I

Comment

Working...
                    X