Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Tavoris Cloud vs Clinton Woods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Tavoris Cloud vs Clinton Woods?

I want to know who you people think is going to win.
    CW KO/TKO
    10.53%
    CW DECISION
    21.05%
    TC KO/TKO
    36.84%
    TC DECISION
    31.58%

never seen cloud fight but seen loads of woods and woods looks shot now and hes been sayin his legs arent their to move anymore so hes gona stand and trade which looks worse tactics against younger guy that can bang.so ive put money on cloud by ko woods does have a good chin though but i feel this could be last fight and cloud will stop him round inside 9rounds.

Comment

Wood is a shot fighter. He appeared slow against Tarver, he was much better in his last fight with Johnson.

Cloud is a hard puncher and so he should win by KO.

Comment

Cloud.

But Woods winning wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

I think I seen 1 fight of Cloud's, and I can't even remember it, so I dunno what he's bringin for sure. I do know that Woods is past it tho. If Cloud got the pop his record suggests, he got this one by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I think I seen 1 fight of Cloud's, and I can't even remember it, so I dunno what he's bringin for sure. I do know that Woods is past it tho. If Cloud got the pop his record suggests, he got this one by stoppage.
            His record is bloated.He took 10 rounds of battering to stop Gonzalez when his usual opponents go out in 4-5 max.

Woods will test him that's for sure.

Comment

This fight is very hard to predict because Woods has a few advantages. Hes fighting in his backyard( which means Cloud pretty much has to dominate or knock Woods out to win), he does better against fighters that come at him( see the Johnson trilogies) and he has way more experience. This is a major step up for Cloud who has never been 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                This fight is very hard to predict because Woods has a few advantages. Hes fighting in his backyard( which means Cloud pretty much has to dominate or knock Woods out to win), he does better against fighters that come at him( see the Johnson trilogies) and he has way more experience. This is a major step up for Cloud who has never been 12 rounds.
                How is Woods fighting in his backyard lol?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  How is Woods fighting in his backyard lol?
                  My mistake, i first heard the fight in the U.K but i just read that its in Florida.

Comment

I dont think cloud would get the knockout, as hes stepping up in class with a guy who hasn't been knocked out even when he fought jones and tarver.

Comment

Working...
                    X