Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 07-18-2009, 05:33 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,169,535,600.69
Total Points: 31,174,657,303.88
Default Shamed but Victorious (FNR4)

I'm a welterweight in the middle weight world challenge or whatever they call it on FNR4. I'm undefeated but very protected, with this particular fighter i've faced mostly bums, I decided to step up in competition, so i fight a guy with a winning record. He throws a ton of body punches, and i block the majority of them, but occasionally i get involved in trades with him, which is usually bad because he's also very good at countering. Its neck and neck, i've knocked him down once, he's won alot of rounds, we're both hurt, he knocks me down, and now i'm panicked, i think its round 8, i know i'm behind now, round 9, i knock him down, he gets up at the count of 9, DAMNIT!!!! I know that 10/8 round makes it really freakin close, they may have been enough for me to pull off a victory, but i'm not sure.. opening of round 10, he rocks me, i recover, no knock down, its a close fight, I rock him, he recovers, no knockdown, and starts to block and run from me, i corner him, he's a defensive wizard too, and i can't risk getting rocked again, but he's not throwing many punches, we have 1 minute left in the 10th and final round, i feel the pressure, i'm unsure of who's ahead, an now he's backing away from me, so i feel like he thinks/knows he's ahead and he's fine with going to the cards, I panic, i have him cornered 1 min left, little stamina for either of us, little health for either of us,

I throw the first low blow of the game, stun him, then KO him, am i proud of what i did, no, did i protect my undefeated record, yes, would i do it again if i had the chance, i dunno - in the heat of the moment, i decided to do what i fealt i had to to secure the victory. I feel bad, if he's on here, my name was webb, your name was lucas, i apologize and would gladly rematch you, i may play dirty if its that close again, like i said I dunno

at the end when it showed the cards it was something like

as of the 9th round it was something like 84/84 - 84/84 - 85/83 one judge had it in his favor.

What would you do?
DIB42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-18-2009, 06:36 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
CiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeCiganoBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,218,260.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIB420 View Post
I'm a welterweight in the middle weight world challenge or whatever they call it on FNR4. I'm undefeated but very protected, with this particular fighter i've faced mostly bums, I decided to step up in competition, so i fight a guy with a winning record. He throws a ton of body punches, and i block the majority of them, but occasionally i get involved in trades with him, which is usually bad because he's also very good at countering. Its neck and neck, i've knocked him down once, he's won alot of rounds, we're both hurt, he knocks me down, and now i'm panicked, i think its round 8, i know i'm behind now, round 9, i knock him down, he gets up at the count of 9, DAMNIT!!!! I know that 10/8 round makes it really freakin close, they may have been enough for me to pull off a victory, but i'm not sure.. opening of round 10, he rocks me, i recover, no knock down, its a close fight, I rock him, he recovers, no knockdown, and starts to block and run from me, i corner him, he's a defensive wizard too, and i can't risk getting rocked again, but he's not throwing many punches, we have 1 minute left in the 10th and final round, i feel the pressure, i'm unsure of who's ahead, an now he's backing away from me, so i feel like he thinks/knows he's ahead and he's fine with going to the cards, I panic, i have him cornered 1 min left, little stamina for either of us, little health for either of us,

I throw the first low blow of the game, stun him, then KO him, am i proud of what i did, no, did i protect my undefeated record, yes, would i do it again if i had the chance, i dunno - in the heat of the moment, i decided to do what i fealt i had to to secure the victory. I feel bad, if he's on here, my name was webb, your name was lucas, i apologize and would gladly rematch you, i may play dirty if its that close again, like i said I dunno

as of the 9th round it was something like 84/84 - 84/84 - 85/83 one judge had it in his favor.

What would you do?
And you made a thread about this ???
You need to get your leg over mate ....and fast !
CiganoBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:31 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Left2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond reputeLeft2body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,547,653.53
Total Points: 9,661,388.13
thanks for the help - texanballer 

I didn't know Felix Trinidad posted on BoxingScene.........haha j/k
Left2body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:14 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left2body View Post
I didn't know Felix Trinidad posted on BoxingScene.........haha j/k
LOL Good one! Yeah i was telling my friend about my FNR4 war that ended in a golatta way (without a DQ) and he started busting up laughing, we both decided it was in the game so its not "cheating" but only use that strategy if you must.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:21 AM #5
Contender

HANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these partsHANDSOFGOD84 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,962.61

nobody stays undefeated in WChamp mode

im ranked like 20 right now on ps3 middleweight
HANDSOFGOD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 PM #6
Contender

LAkers85 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 14,215.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDSOFGOD84 View Post
nobody stays undefeated in WChamp mode

im ranked like 20 right now on ps3 middleweight
ill start playing wchamp mode as soon as the update comes. to many stamina issues .
LAkers85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

I finally lost, which is ok, it was a glorius back and forth 10 rounder, i lost a UD, but only by 2 points, I learned alot from the guy that beat me, so i don't feel bad about it.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:23 PM #8
MEXICANO 110%

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,861,781,090.17
Total Points: 19,358,645,330.21
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIB420 View Post

What would you do?
oh man! u did what u had 2.

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
mellow_mood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:35 PM #9
P4P Champion

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,888,178.12
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 
Send a message via MSN to sterling Send a message via Yahoo to sterling

hate nobs that foul jus to win. i love it when i knock them the fuk out lol
sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

CottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond reputeCottoOverrated1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,746.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling View Post
hate nobs that foul jus to win. i love it when i knock them the fuk out lol

i am the greatest fighter in round 4 that does not actually own the game. I will stun your ass and I will hurt you, and I will get your connect percentage below 50 percent while my percentage is almost 80. I am a wizard and a beast.
CottoOverrated1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(fnr4), shamed, victorious

User Tag List