No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Can Vitali's style, and cast iron chin cause Ali trouble?

who takes this fight?

discuss

dumb question. if u didnt have glen johnson in your sig and nate campbell in your avatar i would red k your ass. ali stops him, eighter on cuts or just out of mercy for vitali who would be completely outmatched from the ifrst bell to the last. i mean seriously who is on vitalis resume to say eh can compete with ali? gomez and sanders are his only good wins, dont quite cut it in my book.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      dumb question. if u didnt have nate campbell in your sig i would red k you. ali stops him, eighter on cuts or just out of mercy for vitali who would be completely outmatched from the ifrst bell to the last. i mean seriously who is on vitalis resume to say eh can compete with ali? gomez and sanders are his only good wins, dont quite cut it in my book.
      but ali struggled with lesser fighters than vitali, like doug jones and henry cooper.. vitali hasnt even really been beat properly, was beating chris byrd until his shoulder went and was leading on the scorecards against lewis before he was stopped on cuts.

so the way your making out is if i've said if tye fields vs ali!

Comment

Originally posted by winky44 View Post
        but ali struggled with lesser fighters than vitali, like doug jones and henry cooper.. vitali hasnt even really been beat properly, was beating chris byrd until his shoulder went and was leading on the scorecards against lewis before he was stopped on cuts.

so the way your making out is if i've said if tye fields vs ali!
        The problem is that we don't how good the Klitshcko brothers are, and we may never know. Ali certainly had problems against lesser fighters for, among other reasons, he wasn't motivated and didn't bring his A game. Now that's stupid, I grant you that, but it is what it is.

The only fight we have that we can begin to tell how either K brother would do against a quality opponent was Vitali's fight against Lewis. And he lost that fight.

I would love to know that the Ks were more than good fighters in a weak age. If Wladimar jabs an aggressive, determined Haye into the ground; and doesn't get flustered when hit; and then beats other up-and-coming fighters who, in the post-K era are considered quality fighters then and only then can we begin to compare either K to Ali.

Comment

Since I already ran this for Ali Vs. Wlad here is the results for Ali Vs. Vitlali:

Title Bout II

Muhammed Ali 93-5-2 with 62 stoppages
          Vitali Klitschko 5-93-2 with 3 stoppages

Data Boxing

Muhammed Ali 91-9-0 with 88 stoppgaes
          Vitali Klitschko 9-91-0 with 7 stoppages

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Since I already ran this for Ali Vs. Wlad here is the results for Ali Vs. Vitlali:

Title Bout II

Data Boxing

I know nothing of these programs. Do they have stats on known match-ups? Or do you have to run them to?

Example: Dempsey-Tunney; Ali-Frazier and the like?

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
              I know nothing of these programs. Do they have stats on known match-ups? Or do you have to run them to?

Example: Dempsey-Tunney; Ali-Frazier and the like?
              I'd have to run them. No big deal doing it though.

Poet

Comment

Title Bout II

Data Boxing

what are you going on about? explain

Comment

Originally posted by winky44 View Post
                  what are you going on about? explain
                  Another thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=284921

I ran two computer simulations of Muhammed Ali Vs. Wladimir Klitschko of 100 bouts each. Since you have THIS thread running I also ran it for Ali Vs. Vitali and posted the results.

Poet

Comment

Another thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=284921

I ran two computer simulations of Muhammed Ali Vs. Wladimir Klitschko of 100 bouts each. Since you have THIS thread running I also ran it for Ali Vs. Vitali and posted the results.

Poet
                    but i still dont understand it, how does it come up with the results?

Comment

Working...
                    X