No announcement yet.

diego Corrales overpowered in all fight night games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diego Corrales overpowered in all fight night games

in fnr3 he was the tallest, fastest fighter at featherweight, never tired even when you deliberately threw punches...

once again in fnr4 he's the same thing, fast by this games standards, tons of stamina..unlike other fighters a god counter wont matter since he will only throw 5 back.

I was doing well in most of my fights, I have never beat corr ales, even when a noob uses him. Just one dimensional punch after punch.

I also find throwing combinations isn;t that easy in this game, especially online for some reason. Other then that i love the game, they got Marvin hagler spot on.

I also don't like the whole weight class crap though, they should have put fighters in multiple weight classes.

Corrales did have wicked power at his peak though.

Even when he was getting his ass beat ; he was never "out" of a fight due to his ability to turn it all around with 1 shot.

See ; Casamayor 1, Castillo 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Corrales did have wicked power at his peak though.

Even when he was getting his ass beat ; he was never "out" of a fight due to his ability to turn it all around with 1 shot.

See ; Casamayor 1, Castillo 1.
      yea i know, but so did a lot of guys. corr ales isn't better than Whitaker or Duran.

He was anything but fast as well

Comment

I don't understand why they have 1 fighter in 1 weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          yea i know, but so did a lot of guys. corr ales isn't better than Whitaker or Duran.

He was anything but fast as well
          The speed, I understand ; they've always overdone Chico's speed in those games. I think they've overdone a lot of guys' speed in the past, especially in the lower weight classes.

And Manny Pacquiao has always been slow as hell, I thought. Though I have yet to play Round 4, so maybe they fixed that.

Comment

I'm 3-0 against Diego Corrales online. Pernell Whitaker schools him. Let him come to you and just counter the crap out of him.

Comment

Working...
            X