No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 reviews

So far two brief reviews, and scores have been listed on Metacritic, both giving it 90/100

"Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Ironically, Fight Night Round 4 may be the best argument for banning boxing yet. After all, when a game can get this close to the fluid, organic technicality of the real thing, why does anyone need to get hit in the face?... Solid, satisfying and totally revolutionary. [July 2009, p.81]"

I really think this will be one of the best sports games in a long time.

I think IGN will give it, 8.9

And Gamespot will give 9.0

Comment

To compare, the UFC game got a 7.5/10 on IGN.

Comment

I cannot freaking wait.

Comes out on the catch date of the 25th!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          To compare, the UFC game got a 7.5/10 on IGN.
          I LOVE the UFC game and i dont even like MMA that much, so if FNRnd 4 can do as good or better, i'll be on cloud nine!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I cannot freaking wait.

Comes out on the catch date of the 25th!
            My Gamestop told me on the phone the catch date is this wed, the 24th. So na-na-na-nah, na-na-nah-na

Comment

Yeah, Reed you should check your local "Gamestop"
              Here in the UK, some sites are delivering it on Wednesday to apparently.

Comment

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon paid in full about a month ago....I've heard sometimes companies try to ship them out to you before release date so they can get them to you as quick as possible...Is this true??This is the first game I have ever pre-ordered online..because I normally cant wait and have to buy in store..but I had some gift card $$ from amazon...

Comment

Yeah, my Gamestop said it will be in stores by the 24th, Wednesday.

Comment

I was disappointed with the demo, but I'll still purchase it.

Comment

Working...
                    X