No announcement yet.

What are the most painful illnesses you have had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Hell just thinking about what you guys had to go through there makes me think im pretty lucky now.
    mangler's is the worse. i've never had tonsillitis but i know that anything that keeps you from drinking or eating is ****ing torture. i just looked up tonsillitis on wiki and **** i'd probably wanna kill myself instead of going through that for weeks. getting those little cuts on the walls of your mouth is bad enough, i can't imagine getting those all over my tonsils.

Comment

Fell off 10 feet high rocks and lacirated my kidney. That **** hurt like hell.

Comment

collapsed lung with pnuemonia and a broken arm and pluersy. SUCKED ASS. I coullndt get off the couch and I gained 13 pounds from eatnig and stitting and watching Curb your Enthusiam

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Plus your penis is small because you are Asian.
          dude i maybe asian but my dick is bigger than some black and white guys in my gym. so fuuuck that belief about asians having small dicks because white and blacks have the same **** too.

Comment

i got burned.....and i dont mean fire

Comment

Depression. That right there kills you slowing. Sometimes you don't even know you have it. It takes the fun away from life. From living.

Comment

i had food poisoning once and i threw up until i was dry retching on the carpet, i was like ghostly white and breifly passed out too, anything that went into my mouth, even water i just threw str8 back up, the only thing i could manage to have in like 48hrs was a powerade, the pain in my guts and the sweating and the **** taste in my mouth was just horrible

and when i was little i took all the skin off my palms on the edge of a sharp fence, that was nasty too

Comment

Not really a painful illness but I had mono back in school. I was sick for about 4 months and I couldn't keep anything down that I ate. I went from 6' 185lbs to 6' 132 lbs in 4 months... it was horrible. I had just thought I had the flu at first and I would get over it.

I remember pitching during a baseball game and I had a sharp pain in my left side and was taken to the doctor after the game who pretty much looked at me and said "You have mono". He ran a blood test to confirm. They rushed me to X-Ray to see if my spleen burst because of the pain on my left. They found mild Myocarditis (inflammation of heart muscles) which caused the pain but no permanent damage...

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
                    dude i maybe asian but my dick is bigger than some black and white guys in my gym. so fuuuck that belief about asians having small dicks because white and blacks have the same **** too.
                    no my blacc cack is so much bigger than your jackie chan sized one.

Comment

Working...
                    X