No announcement yet.

George St Pierre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George St Pierre

article on the latest canadian up and comer . . .

http://www.subfighter.ca/modules.php...article&sid=17

I dont care for St. Pierre, I think it's a little pre-mature for him to get a shot at Hughes....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      I dont care for St. Pierre, I think it's a little pre-mature for him to get a shot at Hughes....

People thought the same thing about Tim Sylvia, and he blasted the **** out of Ricco Rodriguez.

Comment

I don't like that article. First off Georges started out as a striker and it's definately better than his submissions. Second of all his fight with Spratt wasn't a title fight like it mentions in the article it was just a superfight.

I like St.Pierre but there is something about him that does bother me. I don't know what it is. Maybe he just reminds me too much of Trigg. I don't think he will beat Hughes but he is top 10 material for sure maybe top 5 if he proves himself some more.

Comment

If St. Pierre can get through Hughes he would prove to be more than a flash in the pan. I'd say he's a good Canadian canidate.

Comment

I doubt he will get passed Hughes, and if he doesn't, where does that leave him?

Comment

I doubt he will get passed Hughes, and if he doesn't, where does that leave him?

It leaves him as the man that soundly beat the man that just beat the man people were calling the next big thing in MMA. He probably fights Lawler or Baroni if he loses. Trigg if he wins.

And you know what? I think he can win. I like Georges, I belive in him. Go St. Pierre. Do it for Canada.

Comment

Where does it leave him? I don't know. But if he loses I can tell you that Karo and Diaz aren't going anywhere without going through Georges.

Comment

That leaves him even 1 win & 1 loss. Going against huges is big but a loss wouldn't mean he's finnished.

Comment

2 wins, Karo and Heiron

Comment

Working...
                    X