Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liddell

photo courtesy of insidefighting

Chuck broke Vernon Whites eye orbital.
    Lidedell has been very impressive lately.
    How do you all think he will fare against Randy Coutore again.

I think he has a shot of knocking out Randy, but the odds of winning are with Captain America.

He aint going to KO Randy. He's gonna get beat down again. Poor Chuck, as long as Couture is in the UFC he will never be UFC LHW Champ....

Comment

I'd rather see Chuck vs. Silva than Randy vs. Silva, but I do think that Randy will be able to beat Chuck again, but it will be alot harder this time.

Comment

I think it will be the same. Chuck aint all that great, he has a good chin, good take down defence, and he hits hard, that's it. He is a sloppy striker and seems to be lost everytime he is on the ground.....

Comment

Thats a few pretty important abilities you named that Chuck Liddell possesses for him to be such a ****ty fighter in your opinion.

Comment

Its 3 things, I didnt say he was a ****ty fighter. I just dont see him beating Couture, ever.....

Comment

Unfortunately, the rematch will most likely look alot like the 1st fight. With Chuck spending about 3/4 of the time on his back. He'll get taken down at will, get back up a few times and eventually get tired and Randy will dominate from there.

His only chance is to rock Randy in the first 2 rounds, hope for a KO or TKO or shot so big Randy can't recover.

Randy by GnP TKO.

Comment

Chuck has been throwing alot more straight punches lately. I think he made the adjustments neccesary to avoid making the mistakes standing that he made last time. Like I said I do think Randy will win again, but it it'll be alot tougher this time around. I'm looking for an exciting fight where Chuck gets taken down alot but get up alot and lands some good shots, but it won't be enough. Couture by ref stoppage due to GnP rd 3.

Comment

Working...
                X