Boxing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 27,732.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,732.86
Default Reason June 20 TPS Show was Called OFF

Stacy Goodson said it himself, on the radio tonight:

"The fights promoted on You Tube, over the internet, can help a 5.95 pay per view, and that's what my goal is, that's what my whole thing is. But you know what? When the main fight that I've advertised for 4 or 5 months isn't here now, it's kind of pointless."

So there you have it folks. Internet PPV went out the window, and fight had to be postponed, because Zelenoff chickened out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!!!
__________________

Last edited by Zakman; 05-18-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:43 AM   #2
sebspeed
Undisputed Champion
 
sebspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,322
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 sebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,485,382.13
Bank: 417,441,836.71
Total Points: 428,927,218.84
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr E Mann 
Default

Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
I don't like Charlie, but at least he comes out with more good replies and topics than you, the only thing you can say is ''Hilliby Pimp is the man,charlie is a ***''.

Who cares about the 500$ you made with Zelenoff,first you lost nothing, you did not have to spend money. Second, he did not lost the fight, he jsut never occured.

Look at my other topic, you're being voted as more annoying than Zelenoff.
sebspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 27,732.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,732.86
Default

Originally Posted by sebspeed View Post
Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
Don't talk **** about something you know nothing about. Hillbilly Pimp wanted to fight til the very end. I was in touch with him throughout the process, and we made all the concessions Goodson want - including PAYING Hillbilly Pimp's ****ing purse. Goodson and Zelenoff didn't want the fight. Paul did. And now the whole card is going down the tubes.

You can defend Zelenoff all you like and attack me, but I will continue to speak the truth. And the truth is, Gardner and the fans got ****ed. Zelenoff wanted easier competition and he got it. I can't believe you ****s defend this coward.
__________________
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
JMboxingnut
Amateur
 
JMboxingnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 JMboxingnut is on a distinguished road
Points: 961.54
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 961.54
Default

Originally Posted by sebspeed View Post
Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
I don't like Charlie, but at least he comes out with more good replies and topics than you, the only thing you can say is ''Hilliby Pimp is the man,charlie is a ***''.

Who cares about the 500$ you made with Zelenoff,first you lost nothing, you did not have to spend money. Second, he did not lost the fight, he jsut never occured.

Look at my other topic, you're being voted as more annoying than Zelenoff.
Apparently you have no idea what's been going on!
JMboxingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #5
PBFTHAP4P
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 60
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 PBFTHAP4P is on a distinguished road
Points: 358.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 358.55
Default

Originally Posted by sebspeed View Post
Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
I don't like Charlie, but at least he comes out with more good replies and topics than you, the only thing you can say is ''Hilliby Pimp is the man,charlie is a ***''.

Who cares about the 500$ you made with Zelenoff,first you lost nothing, you did not have to spend money. Second, he did not lost the fight, he jsut never occured.

Look at my other topic, you're being voted as more annoying than Zelenoff.
lol, Gardner and his fans offered to pay ALL expenses, equipment, logding, purse to get the fight back on but zelenoff and goodson refused
PBFTHAP4P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:16 AM   #6
White Hope
Undisputed Champion
 
White Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,916
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Points: 543,803.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 543,803.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default

listen hillbilly pimp backed out on numerous occasions he threatened he will press legal charges on me just because i said Ill hit him at the press conference all i was trying to do is get into his head, and then i made a joke about cutting his hair, and he said Ok fights off and i had to talk him back into it, HBP knew i wud Kill Him and whipe the floor with Him, this zakman masturbates to Hillbilly Pimp every night, the guys a mental patient, says hes a college professor, haha my asss..... more like mental patient in the closed Unit homie
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
Max05
Banned
 
Max05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 31
Posts: 1,033
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Max05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond reputeMax05 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 181,527.92
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 181,527.92
Default

How do you know he was not making those legal threats on purpose? You backed down everytime someone made legal threats to you Chuckles.:****you:
Max05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas
 
The RealDeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,154
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 899,030,853.00
Bank: 24,287,296,285.93
Total Points: 25,186,327,138.93
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Default

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Stacy Goodson said it himself, on the radio tonight:

"The fights promoted on You Tube, over the internet, can help a 5.95 pay per view, and that's what my goal is, that's what my whole thing is. But you know what? When the main fight that I've advertised for 4 or 5 months isn't here now, it's kind of pointless."

So there you have it folks. Internet PPV went out the window, and fight had to be postponed, because Zelenoff chickened out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!!!


This quote doesn't say **** about Zelenoff chickening out.

Weak post as usual.


We only have your word to go on about all this, get Pimp to make a video and swear on it that he still wants to make the fight.

We see Charlie on video doing it yet your all here fighting Pimp's battles for him.

Until then I can't take anything you guys say for truth.

Get him on video.
__________________
'' Yeah, Definitely. ''





The RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype
 
The Gully Gad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: "Gaza Mi Seh"
Posts: 47,542
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 126 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 86,996,531,996,957,616.00
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 86,996,537,310,436,512.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Default

Guys its a bit Obsessive lol

Y'all should give the dude a break a little..

I never see any of yous post in any other section of the forums but in here..
__________________




Im from the West Indies
Smoke the Most Trees
Ride Dem Jet Skis
In the Island Breeze
Shipping Ganja Keys
2 Overseas (Dont mek sense if it dont mek Gs)
Gal Mi a Squeeze have dem swarm mi like Bees
K bring yuh to yuh Knees Squat dem Like Fleas
Get Mi Tings daily dont haffi beg Please
Drink straight baba roots Yam up mi rice and peas

The Gully Gad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas
 
The RealDeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,154
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 899,030,853.00
Bank: 24,287,296,285.93
Total Points: 25,186,327,138.93
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Default

Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
Guys its a bit Obsessive lol

Y'all should give the dude a break a little..

I never see any of yous post in any other section of the forums but in here..

Exactly what I've been trying to say, I aint trying to argue with you all or make Charlie into some kind of saint.

All I'm trying to point out is how obsessive and sad it is that so many of you spend a hell of a lot of time attacking one man.

Dam disgraceful and not worthy behavior from an adult.
__________________
'' Yeah, Definitely. ''





The RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
called, june, reason, show

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Search - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2009 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.