Boxing Forum

Old 05-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 570,587.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default who wants to Pay for FloydJoys Funeral???? Anyone?

anyone wanna chip In some extra money for Floydjoy's funeral cause he send me 75 threats On pms to me and my family so I am officially gonna KILLL Him no ifs ands or buts.... who wants to chip in for his casket and funeral ceremoney, anyone?????
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
floydjoy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 floydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,216.29

Originally Posted by White Hope View Post
anyone wanna chip In some extra money for Floydjoy's funeral cause he send me 75 threats On pms to me and my family so I am officially gonna KILLL Him no ifs ands or buts.... who wants to chip in for his casket and funeral ceremoney, anyone?????
we'll see u scrawny ****, ure life is over
floydjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
sebspeed
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 sebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 584,519,349.87
Total Points: 596,011,408.00
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr E Mann 

How will you kill him,by spitting your mouthpiece in his face and maybe hit him flush with it? You would get knocked out by teen girls, shut the **** up man.
sebspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
floydjoy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 floydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond reputefloydjoy has a reputation beyond repute

i deal with little ****** ****ers like this kid nearly every day at work
Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 

see what I mean the mutha****kker threatens me with 75 pms me and my family and when I say Im a kill Him, ahhh shhit ppl dog me for it, and when this ****king ***otttt threatens me ahh its Ok, its Ok to threaten charlie z, ..... man why waste time with this retard floydjoy, I got a fight coming Up in 4 weeks, fighting for the tps belt, man ****k this fool hes too much of a pusssy to even tell me his gangsta **** On the Phone
Old 05-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
floydjoy
Banned

see what I mean the mutha****kker threatens me with 75 pms me and my family and when I say Im a kill Him, ahhh shhit ppl dog me for it, and when this ****king ***otttt threatens me ahh its Ok, its Ok to threaten charlie z, ..... man why waste time with this retard floydjoy, I got a fight coming Up in 4 weeks, fighting for the tps belt, man ****k this fool hes too much of a pusssy to even tell me his gangsta **** On the Phone
we got a fight tomorrow
Old 05-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

aright if ure ******tt ass is not there...... Im gonna get U banned off boxingscene, Im cool with the Mods why u think they made me my own section
Old 05-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
floydjoy
Banned

aright if ure ******tt ass is not there...... Im gonna get U banned off boxingscene, Im cool with the Mods why u think they made me my own section
because they dont want ure retarded **** in main section
Old 05-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #9
Boxing_Girl23
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_Girl23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,333.57

lol

Same old Charlie

he even has to make a Alias to try and insult me by PM cause he knows what comes at him if he does it under his own name.....well seeing as I could 100% tell it was him just at a quick glance ( 0 post yet Im the first PM)......I think he wants everything released....is this right Charlie? I hope this Floyd Joy guy gives you the beating you deserve....your are scum with your racist comment and rape comments towards me.....I think you want me to give you some attention.....or else you would have not PM'd me.
Boxing_Girl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
White Hope
Undisputed Champion

Originally Posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
lol

Same old Charlie

he even has to make a Alias to try and insult me by PM cause he knows what comes at him if he does it under his own name.....well seeing as I could 100% tell it was him just at a quick glance ( 0 post yet Im the first PM)......I think he wants everything released....is this right Charlie? I hope this Floyd Joy guy gives you the beating you deserve....your are scum with your racist comment and rape comments towards me.....I think you want me to give you some attention.....or else you would have not PM'd me.
I never PMD u wtf are U talking about?????

Share This With Friends

Tags
anyone?, floydjoys, funeral????

User Tag List