Boxing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
boxingrob
Contender
 
boxingrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 47
Posts: 180
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 boxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these parts
Points: 33,311.26
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,311.26
Default Boooo zelenoff!!!!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
boxingrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,489.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,489.86
Default

Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.
__________________
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
boxingrob
Contender
 
boxingrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 47
Posts: 180
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 boxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these partsboxingrob is infamous around these parts
Points: 33,311.26
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,311.26
Default

The joke will be on him when this guy stomps out zelenoff.
boxingrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
sleazyfellow
Undisputed Champion
 
sleazyfellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Antonio Tejas AND Austin Tejas
Age: 34
Posts: 2,874
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Rep Power: 330 sleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,917.04
Bank: 3,564,770,278.23
Total Points: 3,564,799,195.27
Default

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.
HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.
__________________
drink this u damn baby
sleazyfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:53 AM   #5
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,489.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,489.86
Default

Originally Posted by sleazyfellow View Post
HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.
HBP has not fought, but is known among the TPS fan community. A lot of fans were really looking forward to this fight, and the way Charlie ducked out of it to fight some nobody really stabs the fans in the back.

Charlie, with his usual class, said on the radio tonight "**** the fans." Oh, yeah?? **** you too Charlie - you little coward.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
__________________
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:16 AM   #6
White Hope
Undisputed Champion
 
White Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,916
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Points: 574,072.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 574,072.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default

u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #7
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,489.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,489.86
Default

Originally Posted by White Hope View Post
u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him
Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.
__________________
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #8
White Hope
Undisputed Champion
 
White Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,916
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Points: 574,072.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 574,072.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.
na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #9
Zakman
Contender
 
Zakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 469
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 Zakman has a spectacular aura aboutZakman has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,489.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,489.86
Default

Originally Posted by White Hope View Post
na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......
Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.
__________________
Zakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
White Hope
Undisputed Champion
 
White Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,916
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 White Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these partsWhite Hope is infamous around these parts
Points: 574,072.93
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 574,072.93
The Peoples Champ - TRAVI$ A beer on me. Make a Video about how you met Vitali Klitchsko ! - The RealDeal keep up the good vibes - The Clash here gayboy so ya mum dont have to sell herself to pay the rent have a dollar - Danny nolan Dude this gift is because your girl has a wicked pair of nips! Gwan my youth! - The Gully Gad 
Default

Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.
****KKKKKK THE FANS if ure not on the Z train then ****KK U..... anyone whos not my fan Can go ****k themselves...... Stacey is in charge I did what I could to keep Paul ON the card but he crossed the line and stacey doesnt want Him DONE DEAL, out of my control if I was the promotor shhit of course id keep Hillbilly Bittch On the card Just so I can smash His ass.... But stacey doesnt want Him anywhere near fortsmith...... hes done live with It bittch, your gonna see me beating the crap Out of robbie crawley and winning my tps belt either live with it or go Kill Yourself, No ones gonna Miss U
White Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
boooo, zelenoff!!!!

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Search - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2009 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.