Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2009, 04:59 PM #91
Mission Complete!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond reputeFox McCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,019,471.30
Total Points: 116,453,003.10
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.raines21 View Post
pacuiao vs. marquez I.... there is no way that was a draw. in my eyes, manny clearly won the fight.
There are PLENTY of people who scored it for Marquez. Don't be silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
Martinez-Cintron was grand theft!!
This fight was a terrible, terrible decision, both with the knockout being reversed and the ****ty scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google_It_***** View Post
Mayweather Jr vs Castillo 1
That was phuking high way robbery!
Are you literally going to tell me that Mayweather Jr. vs. Castillo I was a bigger robbery than Casamayor vs. Santa Cruz? Not a chance in hell.
Fox McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
biggest, history, recent, robbery, was......

User Tag List