Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler: Biggest wasted talent in the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler: Biggest wasted talent in the last decade?

Man this guy is good but he really needs to get his act together - even in losing to Calzaghe his stock went up the man has wasted too much time fighting tomato cans and looks set to waste yet more.

Kessler is one of those rare fighters that excels and has the makings of something truly special but so far doesn't seem to be reaching for such lofty heights. What a complete waste of talent I feel robbed not getting the chance to see him vs the best I really do.

Anyone else feel he's wasting his prime years? Biggest waste of talent within the last decade?

depends who he fights next.

he's fought 1 decent fighter and a bum, gosh people overreact.

Comment

Kessler is never going to be remembered for anything other than losing to Calzaghe, mark my words.

Even his biggest fans have a hard time pointing out his best win, and it's almost always Andrade. Which shows you how horrible his record really is, when Librado "hit me, I'm open!" Andrade is the hallmark of your career.

Kessler seems pretty content to piss away his natural talent fighting people nobody gives a **** about. The winner of Froch/Taylor is going to give him a serious run for that "top" spot at 168, and if he keeps up like he is, he'll lose that, too.

Comment

Zab Judah is another great example of wasted talent in the last decade, as much as I like him personally.

He really had the god given gifts to be something amazing, and for a while, he was.... Until Kostya had him on queer street in the 2nd round of their fight. After that, he could've gotten himself back together, and mentally focused.

But instead, he lost his title to a guy who sells feather dusters for a living.

After that, he never fought a single fight for more than 5 rounds before finally giving up and opting to play the role of his opponet's sparring partner.

Comment

Kessler just has to look at cleaning out 168lb`s.

I have a feeling no-one wants him but should he try hard enough he can get big fights. I shudder to think what he would do to a Froch or a Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
            I feel robbed not getting the chance to see him vs the best I really do.
            Only mother****er getting robbed is Kessler himself by his **** management.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Cortezsucks View Post
              Kessler just has to look at cleaning out 168lb`s.

I have a feeling no-one wants him but should he try hard enough he can get big fights. I shudder to think what he would do to a Froch or a Pavlik.
              Has Kessler even made an attempt to fight a known opponet, aside from Calzaghe?

It seems to me, all he does is sit around in his sister's titty bar in Denmark and wait to fight a mandatory.

Comment

Dude seems content to be Joe C's *****. Winner of Froch-Taylor will likely come callin, and if he don't man up then, he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

It seems to me, all he does is sit around in his sister's titty bar in Denmark and wait to fight a mandatory.
                  Where have you been? He flew to the USA twice last year to try and score fights with 6 US opponents.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Didnt he release a statement saying he wants big fights but no-one will fight him.

I agree it would help if he publically called out the Froch vs Taylor winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X