No announcement yet.

So When Will Oscar Be Back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So When Will Oscar Be Back?

You all know you can't believe Oscar De La Hoya. I mean COME ON, just look at his face.

Next month
    0.00%
    Before the end of the year
    13.33%
    Sometime next year
    13.33%
    NEVER
    73.33%

He won't come back man..

Comment

he means it this time.. he's done.

Comment

I actually believe him, he just got beat up in his last fight, everyone around him is telling him to retire and most importantly, he'll still be making a lot of money with GBP so he's OK financially, there's no reason for him to come back.

Comment

Stick a fork in Oscar, he's done.

Comment

Who the hell is he gonna fight, Jr? I don't think so. He's done for good.

Comment

He should of retired after Floyd. I lost all respect for him after he got owned by a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I actually believe him, he just got beat up in his last fight, everyone around him is telling him to retire and most importantly, he'll still be making a lot of money with GBP so he's OK financially, there's no reason for him to come back.
                Understatement

Comment

he won´t come back!!!

Comment

Nope.
                    For starters he not only has a lot of money, but he can still make tons of money without lacing up the gloves. On top of that he isnt one of those reckless party animals, he is a sharp business man and family man, he isnt going to blow his fortune. It seems like he knows he is past his best, and doesnt want to get himself hurt.
                    Oscar is done. It was a hell of a ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X