No announcement yet.

ahh Man ****kk ESB, those guys are snitches man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh Man ****kk ESB, those guys are snitches man

****ing i tell paul Im a punch Him at the press conference he goes im pressing charges, i tell bazooka im a burn his gym as a joke and took it back he said hes reporting me..... to the cops And i got banned for 1 day im a call Up this 1 fool, 1 mod I know to bann me permanantly from there and Ill just train train train make youtube videos, and post here sometimes...... those guys Know Im a smash paul and they dont wanna see me win and succeed so thier trying to scared me and ****k me Up mentally...... that site is a enemy site devil Site..... Should I come back there?????

Well not really mate..

There taking the piss outta of you on a regs why bother..
    Plus theres only 1 boxing site in the world and your dep in it...

PLUS what you are saying bout burning peeps gyms down etc etc is considered a threat bruv.Now that can get you locked up for a max year in prison in the uk dont know how the law gwan's where you live but you can understand right why you cant go around saying these things.Even though there mickey mouse threats it dosent matter..

Comment

dude i understand but its an internet threat i got a guy saying Im a come to ure gym and knock U out right there at the front door, thats a threat too I never said Im a report Him those fools are ****king snitches and they know Im a Destroy Paul and they are willing to do anything to somehow **** Upp the fight cause they know its a easy win for me

Comment

Yes they are snitches and i understand what your saying...

But hold you head up high bruv and carry some respect about you
        Why drop to these snitchy ass bitches level because a reply is what they want from you and aint none of them fukers getting into the ring.Not one of them are fighters when you are so they aint on ur level already..

Just be Calm...

Comment

aright .... look if U guys show me respect Ill show yall I appreciate u guys made my own section for me here.... even tho most of it was clowning me but now things getting better, not to the point where i go nuts, esb makes me lose my ****king mind

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            ****ing i tell paul Im a punch Him at the press conference he goes im pressing charges, i tell bazooka im a burn his gym as a joke and took it back he said hes reporting me..... to the cops And i got banned for 1 day im a call Up this 1 fool, 1 mod I know to bann me permanantly from there and Ill just train train train make youtube videos, and post here sometimes...... those guys Know Im a smash paul and they dont wanna see me win and succeed so thier trying to scared me and ****k me Up mentally...... that site is a enemy site devil Site..... Should I come back there?????
            You threatened to burn Bazooka's gym you ****wit. Tell the whole ****ing story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
              You threatened to burn Bazooka's gym you ****wit. Tell the whole ****ing story.

Exactly he only wants to spit out bits of what really went down, Charlie the cops just left, and they are going to be in touch with you either on your phone or at your gym so do expect to hear from them

Comment

Like i said m8 stop with the threats chill out a bit train hard fight harder then ppl will stop givin you as much ****but if ur making threats to send armed ppl after paul and burn gyms and **** like that everyones just gonna thik ur a **** and the respect we all know u want will never come i mean u didnt see amir khan offering to burn down don kings house or send his crew to barreras house he was humble about it all and went out and did what he had to do he didnt make videos every day saying how he was gonna destroy any1 he went away kept his head down trained like a psyco and look what happened he gained back some of the respect he lost

my advice learn from it

Comment

Next time someone warns you about threatening people ... LISTEN TO IT.

Comment

exactly.

to be honest i dont understand what he hoped to achive by makeing the threats in the first place unless hes keen on some jail time.

Comment

Working...
                    X