Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Heavyweight division doing better or worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HW still sucks.

Comment

A HW Champ Valuev stole a decision against an old man pensioner called Holyfield. The same Holyfield who should have retired a decade ago.

So, the HW Division is lame, awful, pathetic and farce imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I really don't get why the americans have such a hard time giving props to the klits and eastern europeans in general.. I know they are usually not the most charismatic fighters and their division tends to suck but a guy like Vitali always gives the audience a KO and that's what we look for in the heavyweight division to begin with IMO .. Feel free to answer why american don't tend to like eastern european fighters because I would like to know.
        There are some racists like Minion, who posted above, who simply hate the fact that the champions are white men from Eastern Europe, and so they repeatedly say the division is no good. I think the division is doing very well in Europe, with lots of young talent.

But that being said, there are too few good heavyweight prospects in the US right now, and the few decent American heavyweights need to come in better shape.

Comment

the Over-weight division is the worse because the K sisters are holding the championship hostage in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
            I am Ukrainian and let me tell you, I am lovin the heavyweight division right now, Eastern Europeans are dominating !! The division is looking pretty good.

The Klitschko brothers keep dominating and knocking out all of their opponents, Povetkin is the top contender in the world, the 6'7 250 lb beast Dimitrenko is demolishing everyone in his path, Ruslan Chagaev is back, the 22 year old Denis Boytsov is a beast and will be future world champ!!!

Eastern Europeans are dominating the heavyweight division and will continue dominating for a very very long time....the haters out there better get used to it!!!!
            Could you be any more bias?

Comment

Bump............................

Comment

Working...
              X