Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 04-26-2004, 12:02 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 356,763.00
Send a message via AIM to Fallout
Default I realize I have been doing something lately, and its gonna get me a lot of **** but

I realize now I have been think of MMA like boxing. Meaning there is a big difference between top level guys and mid level guys. Well, I keep forgetting something I tell non MMA fans all the time.

There are so many more ways to lose in MMA, upsets happen more offen. Well, I will admit defeat. I should of given Randleman more of a chance, seen as I knew Cro Cop has a weak chin and that Kevin was a top level wrestler. Hell, espically because Kevin had fought at HW before and done fairly well, beating Pedro Rizzo.

Well, I have learned my lesson. Never again will I dismiss any legit fighter out of hand just because he is a huge underdog. Yeah, I was right about Ninja, but I was wrong about Randleman and thats enough to make me admit I was wrong.

So, unless its a pro wrestler getting in there to fight, I won't write anyone off again. I admit my mistake
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-26-2004, 12:03 AM #2
Living on the air

Squezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond reputeSquezze has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 93,357.60
Send a message via AIM to Squezze

**** you, you bloated sack of donkey ****.
Squezze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 12:04 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Fallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond reputeFallout has a reputation beyond repute

I love you too
Old 04-26-2004, 01:16 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

lightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these partslightweight is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 56,115.14

For the most part I'm not one to talk bad of people but... for the last month you've been such an annoying c*nt.

You bash the Pride GP for it's format when Pride decides to bring back the hw tournament. Complain about the fighters in it, get the final four after crying for good fighters then go on a tyraid when Randleman is announced, god forbid matched against cro-cop who he has no chance against. You bash Ninja being in it(he lost, so what, go pat yourself on the back on the great job, ass).

Then when it's over you you flip a 180, and it was great, and that was great, and this was great, and the UFC wins(?),and I'm sorry and yay Pride blah blah blah.

It's late and I'm not sure what my point is....but hopefully I can come to respect your opinion on MMA someday.
lightweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:59 AM #5
Curly Howard

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Here we go with teh "Cro Cop was over rated" crap.
He got nailed with a great left. (even if Randleman can't tell his left from right) He bought the fake take down and got caught with a punch that would have KOed a mule. How does that translate to having a "weak chin"?
Old 04-26-2004, 09:38 AM #6
Llamas love midgets

Location: Overlooking NYC, five minutes away from the birthplace of baseball...
Mr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Beelzebub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389,880,530.17
Total Points: 1,390,094,998.37
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Beelzebub Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Beelzebub

Creed is still an ass, and I hope he stays in Off Topic where he doesn't suck as much.
Mr. Beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:26 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Nuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 144,170.00
Send a message via AIM to Nuno Send a message via Yahoo to Nuno

UFC wins??? Could you please explain Creed....
Nuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:35 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
For the most part I'm not one to talk bad of people but... for the last month you've been such an annoying c*nt.

You bash the Pride GP for it's format when Pride decides to bring back the hw tournament. Complain about the fighters in it, get the final four after crying for good fighters then go on a tyraid when Randleman is announced, god forbid matched against cro-cop who he has no chance against. You bash Ninja being in it(he lost, so what, go pat yourself on the back on the great job, ass).

Then when it's over you you flip a 180, and it was great, and that was great, and this was great, and the UFC wins(?),and I'm sorry and yay Pride blah blah blah.

It's late and I'm not sure what my point is....but hopefully I can come to respect your opinion on MMA someday.

I still don't like the 16 man format, I still don't like the fact people like Giant Silva are involved. I never said I was sorry for saying anything else other than yeah maybe I should of given Randleman more of a chance. You don't like my opinion on MMA? Fine. Most people don't. Just don't blindly swing from PRIDE nuts. They have made a lot of mistake and insulted North American fans more than once.

And for the record Cro Cop is not over rated
Old 04-26-2004, 10:48 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Nuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond reputeNuno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 144,170.00
Send a message via AIM to Nuno Send a message via Yahoo to Nuno

I love Pride cause they deliver the best MMA shows in the world.
Nuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:59 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 309,239.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

Nobody has weak chin. Anybody can get knocked out(ecept cabbage) just depends on how they get hit.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List