• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My homie interviewed me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c1Rsp2yBBU

u guys saw this video??

LOSER that video is old 2 months!
    31 views only you have in 2months what a FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANT!

Comment

bitttch how are u gonna call someone an immigrant and u dont even live in the United states sherpakovski I seriously hope someone smokes your ass..... ppl like You dont deserve to live, Your so ****king stupid I was born in California u ******tt u dont even Live in the USA and yet You call me an immigrant , You cant even speak english right i bet you got a heavy accent u ****king ******.... you always skip sentences when You type ****king ******t croation piece of shhitt

Comment

ZELENOFF you are IMMIGRANT.
        Everyone knows that and I will send you a police to transport your UNCE and your stupid parents back to RUSSIA.
        ZELENOFF familly are all FRESH OF BOAT IMMIGRANTS!!

Comment

For **** sake the word immigrant means that you/your family lives in a country other than where they originate.

Polish family living in America=immigrants.
          English man living in England=non immigrant.

Fresh off the boat =a whole nother story

Comment

i cant believe people pay attention to this loser

Comment

CROATIAN=living in Croatia(NOT IMMIGRANT)
              POLAND living in states(IMMIGRANT!!!!!!!)

OWNED

Comment

Nah ur safe Charlie but i aint interested in hearing you in a interview bruv
                No disrespect

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  bitttch how are u gonna call someone an immigrant and u dont even live in the United states sherpakovski I seriously hope someone smokes your ass..... ppl like You dont deserve to live, Your so ****king stupid I was born in California u ******tt u dont even Live in the USA and yet You call me an immigrant , You cant even speak english right i bet you got a heavy accent u ****king ******.... you always skip sentences when You type ****king ******t croation piece of shhitt
                  he livess in his honeland ur a russian family living in america think before u say stupid things lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    he livess in his honeland ur a russian family living in america think before u say stupid things lol
                    THANKS DANNY Nolan!

Comment

Working...
                    X