No announcement yet.

The Clash vs Rellik who won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clash vs Rellik who won

the fight is now over any posts from now are void the winner will be anounced tomorrow by gully after the poll results come in
    Clash
    20.00%
    Rellik
    20.00%
    Draw
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Classic encounter this one was...

I knew this one would be a Hit once i made the fight!

Did you notice RD in The Clashes corner?

Anyway great matchup lads round of applause here..
    Best fight so far in TPS

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Classic encounter this one was...

I knew this one would be a Hit once i made the fight!

Did you notice RD in The Clashes corner?

Anyway great matchup lads round of applause here..
      Best fight so far in TPS
      it had knockdowns galor and just when u thought one fighter was down and out they got back up and battered it some more both fighters showed real heart and faught like true champions

well done lads

Comment

We need another vote come on lads
        The Battle can be read in the forum

Comment

Too close a call for me so I had to go with a draw. Plus I don't want to seem biased haha but you all know The Clash is my bro and Relik wasn't sitting back and taking it, he dished plenty out too.

Gots to be a draw.

Comment

King09 throw your vote in bruv and we can wrap this **** up

Comment

Alrite guys..Let me check the threads and rally these points up and I will put my vote in

Comment

WOW!! You two went at it..You blew me and Danny Nolans battle out of the water.All we did was go back and forth with text about who is a ***ggiittt..

Rellik..That was brilliant creating that homemade video.Your the one who kicked the videos off first before Clash made a couple so you get points for that..Clash even though you didnt start the text videos, they were still extremely funny.Then Clash came with the news articles and videos..That was really funny but Rellik still hung in there..

It's almost impossible for me to even try and put one of you guys ahead..I'm not just trying to be nice to both of you, because I want a winner here..But this truly was a DRAW...Thats my vote fellas

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                  WOW!! You two went at it..You blew me and Danny Nolans battle out of the water.All we did was go back and forth with text about who is a ***ggiittt..

Rellik..That was brilliant creating that homemade video.Your the one who kicked the videos off first before Clash made a couple so you get points for that..Clash even though you didnt start the text videos, they were still extremely funny.Then Clash came with the news articles and videos..That was really funny but Rellik still hung in there..

It's almost impossible for me to even try and put one of you guys ahead..I'm not just trying to be nice to both of you, because I want a winner here..But this truly was a DRAW...Thats my vote fellas
                  No he found the site but he posted it in the wrong thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    No he found the site but he posted it in the wrong thread lol.
                    yeah thats right , so maybe the win is mine !

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=258083

anyways thanks and respect to rellik for the brawl
                    Last edited by RenegadeT; 04-04-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X