Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

View Poll Results: ??????????
Yes 5 83.33%
No 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2009, 02:48 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
katsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond reputekatsidismichael has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 78,601.24
Default Does anyone like how SEAN SHERK fight? POLL

I am huge fan of SEAN SHERK.
I just want to know do you people like how he fights.
katsidismichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2009, 10:59 AM #2
Contender

JabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these partsJabSandwich is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,740.60

i have a lot of respect for his work ethic. i like watching the lighter weights much more than the heavier weights (its prolly the small man complex), in that respect, i don't mind his style. otherwise he's just another wrestler with freak cardio
JabSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:35 PM #3
Interim Champion

Soda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond reputeSoda Popinski has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 183,738.19
Total Points: 193,978.16

I'm a big Sherk fan, and I think it's admirable that he wants to go out and put on a show for the fans after being labeled as boring. He's obviously a better ground fighter than he is on his feet (although he's great there too), but if that's not what the fans want then he's happy to oblige. Everyone I've encountered who's met him says he's hands down the nicest and most laid back fighter they've ever met.

I also talked to a guy who trains at MMAA where Sherk trains, and they have a gi hanging on the wall that Sherk ripped during some JJ session. Someone had him in a gi choke of some type, and instead of tapping or going out, he decided that the best way to get out of the hold was to rip the f*cking gi.... with his neck.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Soda Popinski is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight?, poll, sean, sherk

User Tag List