No announcement yet.

Slumdog Millionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slumdog Millionaire

who has seen it? it was a good movie. but it sucks that the guy is so in love.

A better question is who has heard the *****cat dolls cash in song. That song sucks so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      A better question is who has heard the *****cat dolls cash in song. That song sucks so bad.

JAI HOOOOOOOOOO balah balah balah balah teng kyu camagen JAI HOOOOOOOO Balah balah balah ken ay c yor aydi

Comment

Lol the instrumental wasn't so bad, but that song is one of the most cynical cash ins i have ever witnessed.

Comment

then on the video looked like a fuucking indian. i dont know what she is indian, filipina, half black, latina etc

Comment

I think she is just black, and yeah she dressed up like an indian, omfg i seriously hate that song and video.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              I think she is just black, and yeah she dressed up like an indian, omfg i seriously hate that song and video.
              she's half pinay according to her.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
                who has seen it? it was a good movie. but it sucks that the guy is so in love.
                IMO i found it 2 be a good movie its somewhat sad and happy but leaves a mark

Comment

Originally posted by prmarcos1 View Post
                  IMO i found it 2 be a good movie its somewhat sad and happy but leaves a mark
                  plus it's something different.

Comment

Working...
                  X