Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > The Limey Lounge

Old 02-26-2009, 05:31 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,407,453.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 
Default Granny Guilty Over Queue-Jumper Death

anyone hear about this today ?

'A grandmother has been found guilty for the manslaughter of an innocent shopper after a supermarket queue-jumping row.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Antonette Richardson, 37, had egged on her boyfriend, who wrongly thought 57-year-old Kevin Tripp was to blame for the dispute.

Tony Virasami, 38, marched over and accused Mr Tripp of "messing with my wife" - but it was actually a teenager who had clashed with Richardson over a queue.

Without giving Mr Tripp a chance to reply, Virasami delivered a "most almighty" blow to his head.

As the powerful "haymaker" knocked the victim to the ground, his head slammed on to the floor, causing severe damage.

A jury at London's Southwark Crown Court saw graphic CCTV footage of the unprovoked attack - with the last shot capturing the fatally injured man's feet at the bottom of the frame.

The blood-spattered ME sufferer, from Colliers Wood, south London - who had a five-year-old daughter - died shortly afterwards in hospital.

Virasami, on bail, tagged and under curfew for shoplifting, was arrested at the scene.

Michael Worsley, QC, prosecuting told the jury: "Her boyfriend had hit what turned out to be the wrong person who was lying on the floor bleeding and she says 'We need to find the right guy'.

Richardson, whose daughter had given birth a few days before the attack, was later detained at their home in Catford, south east London.

Both were charged with Mr Tripp's manslaughter on June 10 last year.

Virasami eventually pleaded guilty but Richardson protested her innocence, insisting she had never wanted anyone harmed.

Some of the victim's relatives shouted "yes" and cheered after her guilty verdict.

Richardson and her lover, both behind bars after being remanded, will be sentenced on a date to be fixed. '

These ****s will probably get 3 years a piece for that ****, crazy

beware next time you shop at sainsburys , not for the overly expensive food but for the slags with their knuckle dragging rent a bully

shocking situation ,pisses me right off
Old 02-27-2009, 04:40 AM
Iamnotausername
Banned

Rep Power: 15 Iamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,583.54
Total Points: 1,030,098.78
1k - Mile Kitic a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon 

yeah mate makes my blood boil, thats my local sainsburys aswell. I dont shop there but pass it every day. I live in Mitcham which comes under the London Borough of Merton (even though the postcode is Croydon), you literally cross the road from the supermarket and you are officially in london. The dad that got killed in an argument over a football wasnt far from me either. Alot of the scummy people are getting pushed out of the gentrified areas nearby and are moving here. it never used to be like this. The last couple of years have gotten progressively worse.

A lot of ****ed up people around. if it werent for the credit crunch I would have moved out in a heartbeat.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 AM
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 23 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,287,296,285.93
Total Points: 25,186,329,295.93
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Tragic story, I hope the scum bags rot in prison but considering how soft out government is they probably wont.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Flab
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,641,749,396.89
Total Points: 21,641,972,951.21
happy birthday! - led wanking material ;) - -veteran420- You're freeeeeeeeeeeeee! - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* And a Happy New Year, innit. - Southpaw Stinger 
Merry christmas too! - led left over chunk cake for you for christmas :) - - v e t - Merry Christmas bro. lol - F l i c k e r Happy  new year! - Sir TomJones Have a good'en big lad - El Fenomeno 
merry chirstmas flabby! - dj emzz Great guy! - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang happy hols, daddy Flab :) - STONES! Feliz Navidad! - MANIAC310 
merry x mas - MARKBNLV In b4 it sells out- Happy New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Raider Monkz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Scat Man Head and Neck Cancer - Raider Monkz Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - -veteran420- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
yeah mate makes my blood boil, thats my local sainsburys aswell. I dont shop there but pass it every day. I live in Mitcham which comes under the London Borough of Merton (even though the postcode is Croydon), you literally cross the road from the supermarket and you are officially in london. The dad that got killed in an argument over a football wasnt far from me either. Alot of the scummy people are getting pushed out of the gentrified areas nearby and are moving here. it never used to be like this. The last couple of years have gotten progressively worse.

A lot of ****ed up people around. if it werent for the credit crunch I would have moved out in a heartbeat.
I moved out of Croydon because of all the blacks.

Share This With Friends

Tags
death, granny, guilty, queue-jumper

User Tag List