Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-20-2009, 09:43 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 86,003.29
Default First night of sparring

First night of sparring last nite, fight is on Sat 4th April at thaiboxing, guy is coming in at 100Kg and i'll be sittin at about 94-96kg, we had hard workout then sparring, then with 5 min left of the class i got told to go in the ring and everyone else to sit and watch, trainer told this other guy to get in, said "you both have 30seconds to knock each other out lets go"

Me and the guy just started to throw big hits but i kept a tight defense while he was just swinging like mad, guy can hit hard and was brilliant 30 seconds, trainer said he was doing this with everyone that was having a first fight cos if you cant take 30seconds of hard sparring then there no way you will take a fight, and i took it so did the guy so our fights are on baby!

Just happy thot id share with people who enjoy to fight also lol
Tysonisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2009, 10:14 AM #2
Pressure busts Pipes!!

JoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond reputeJoHnNyBoXeR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,393,510.30
Total Points: 23,596,442.28

he said "30 seconds to eachother out"? must be an MMA thing lol

whats your gym like? i would think your coach should put u in there and spar 3 or 4 rounds to better prepare u for a fight because the fight is longer than 30 seconds
JoHnNyBoXeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:53 AM #3
Banned

Super Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these partsSuper Zab Judah is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 18,428.79
yeah! fuck that cunt rizoom! - Left Hook Tua Rizo Is A Cunt, Fuck Him! - Numero^Uno^Rafa 

Son, thats not sparring. What will you learn from trying not to get knocked out? Nothing. That would not happen in a fight either both fighter is way to smart to try it.
Super Zab Judah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 PM #4
Interim Champion

Trrmo is a glorious beacon of lightTrrmo is a glorious beacon of lightTrrmo is a glorious beacon of lightTrrmo is a glorious beacon of lightTrrmo is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 77,238.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysonisgod View Post
then with 5 min left of the class i got told to go in the ring and everyone else to sit and watch, trainer told this other guy to get in, said "you both have 30seconds to knock each other out lets go"
Thats funny, good luck! but was that really your first ever time sparring?
Lots of lighter guys dont realise how hard the punches are at heavier weights.
Trrmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:30 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Tysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond reputeTysonisgod has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i really didnt make this clear at all the way i typed it.

We had our workout, then we started to spar, everyone did 8 rounds and then at the end of the class he took me into ring for this "30seconds to knock him out" spar, because ive not fought and he said he wanted to make sure when a got hit really hard i wasnt gonna back off the guy i was gonna keep on coming. Not first time sparring no, just the way i told it made me sound like a tool lol ive sparred alot just never had a fight, sparred a few boxing pros when i used to go to boxing but at thaiboxin now for a while then going back
Old 02-20-2009, 09:42 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 216,955.39
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 

good luck to you man, do you fight pro or amatuer?
bbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:12 AM #7
Interim Champion

I3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these partsI3C727 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 77,366.69
Send a message via AIM to I3C727

sounds gay.
I3C727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:56 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
good luck to you man, do you fight pro or amatuer?
Its amatuer mate, but its diff from boxin amatuer, there is no head guard and all rules are same we just dont get paid lol

Share This With Friends

Tags
night, sparring

User Tag List