No announcement yet.

Sex/Ejaculation before Training/Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex/Ejaculation before Training/Fights

Check it out, i have searched all over the internet for some info on this, but a lot of websites claim the 'myth' is false, i say these so called experts have never boxed a day in their lives.

Does anyone else but me feel sluggish after ejaculating?

The first time i truly experienced this was a painful one. Lets just say i was the victim of felatio about 45 minutes prior to training. I ended up sparring someone i should have been able to control easily (this was after already warming up with someone who was new). I ended up getting a pretty bad beating because my body was exhausted and unresponsive. I was able to dominate the first round and stun him a few times later on out of sheer will to throw a combination, but it took almost all of my energy!

Second time was tonight. Since the first time ive grown wiser to the fact that this isnt something i want to play with. Sadly, i had no choice in the matter, as my dream became wet in the morning about an hour before i got up.

I took extra precaution, realizing i had to spar today. I took my vitamins and ate a hearty early and late lunch (i eat 4-5 meals a day).

Although i didnt take any sort of a beating, in fact im sure my punches were more effective than his in respects to power; i was being hit with looping right hands and jabs that SHOULD NOT have landed!! My body, although nowhere near as weak as the first time, was unable to pull the trigger in key situations that would be easy to execute normally.

Aside from that, it was like i was moving in slow motion, and his wide right hands were landing like clockwork. It was just a horribly off day

What im trying to say is, does anyone else have this experience, or am i all alone and imagining this lack of performance?!

It's a bunch of crap. There was actually a mythbusters episode dedicated to this. They said when you ejaculate you actually have increased testosterone levels so if anything you would have increased performance. The only way it would hinder you, is if you straight up railed the beezy jard and your muscles were .

Comment

Originally posted by g00dz View Post
      Check it out, i have searched all over the internet for some info on this, but a lot of websites claim the 'myth' is false, i say these so called experts have never boxed a day in their lives.

The first time i truly experienced this was a painful one. Lets just say i was the victim of felatio about 45 minutes prior to training. I ended up sparring someone i should have been able to control easily (this was after already warming up with someone who was new). I ended up getting a pretty bad beating because my body was exhausted and unresponsive. I was able to dominate the first round and stun him a few times later on out of sheer will to throw a combination, but it took almost all of my energy!

Second time was tonight. Since the first time ive grown wiser to the fact that this isnt something i want to play with. Sadly, i had no choice in the matter, as my dream became wet in the morning about an hour before i got up.

I took extra precaution, realizing i had to spar today. I took my vitamins and ate a hearty early and late lunch (i eat 4-5 meals a day).

Although i didnt take any sort of a beating, in fact im sure my punches were more effective than his in respects to power; i was being hit with looping right hands and jabs that SHOULD NOT have landed!! My body, although nowhere near as weak as the first time, was unable to pull the trigger in key situations that would be easy to execute normally.

Aside from that, it was like i was moving in slow motion, and his wide right hands were landing like clockwork. It was just a horribly off day

What im trying to say is, does anyone else have this experience, or am i all alone and imagining this lack of performance?!
      are you ****ing stupid?
      Theres a thread on this almost every minute on this forum

(in a Samuel L. Jackson voice)
      Search motha****a USE IT!

Comment

i feel fine 1hour before training wanking it wouldnt do anything man hec ive sparred some of my best sparrs wanking on the same day

Comment

Originally posted by g00dz View Post

well if u had rougfh sex for 45 minutes im sure that takes some energy outta you

Comment

the studies that have been done only test for testosterone levels before and after sex, but they don't take into account the amount of energy used and calories burned during sex.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
              are you ****ing stupid?
              Theres a thread on this almost every minute on this forum

(in a Samuel L. Jackson voice)
              Search motha****a USE IT!
              What clock are you looking at? Ive searched and found no others..

Anyway, let me go on to say that my regular training as far as shadowboxing, heavybag work, jump rope, calisthenics etc arent much affected by me ejaculating in any way.. maybe perhaps because i can go at my own pace with no problem. There definitely is something lacking from my usual energy, but because i can work at my own pace, it is noticable but clearly not as prominent as when im sparring and forced to pull the trigger at certain times and throw combinations to keep the fight at my pace.

I know its not in my mind because no matter whats on my mind i always go out and put my work in.

I dont know how long many of you have been boxing, but my insight is the longer you have been boxing, the more insight you have as to how your body works.. and for some reason it just doesnt work right afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by mannypac22 View Post
                i feel fine 1hour before training wanking it wouldnt do anything man hec ive sparred some of my best sparrs wanking on the same day
                So do you "wank" to Tyson's perfect body, or Roy Jones JR?

Comment

Working...
                X