|01-18-2009, 11:05 PM||#11|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 10
Total Points: 34,409.61
Good points expect some of them are like the same thing, you're bugging on number 6 and number 15 though!
|01-18-2009, 11:27 PM||#13|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 12,568.07
shove your 15 reasons up your ass.. idiot
the only thing that matters is would you pay to see hatton fight
or pacman fight.. and i bet you.. most will pay to see pacman fight
|01-18-2009, 11:58 PM||#14|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 12
Total Points: 39,692.63
|01-19-2009, 01:04 AM||#15|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quoted: 17 Post(s)Rep Power: 35
Total Points: 415,347.21
Both fighters should get the 50 split.
Regarding to some of your reasons:
1. Pacquiao is P4P #1. More impressive wins that Hatton.
3. Philippines does not enjoy the living standards and economy that the UK has. Meaning the majority of people are poor.
4. Pacquiao is also popular in the USA. Hatton might be popular in Australia due to its link with UK. Like the rest of Europe, Pac is also popular with the rest of Asia. During a vacation in Thailand, i took a few days of Muay Thai training. Looking at the pictures on the wall, there was a a pic of Pacquiao. When the Thai instructors saw me looking at the pic, they commented "Pacquiao, very good".
5. Pacquiao was drawing fans already before he fought Dela Hoya.
6. Past prime fighters, lol. Those 3 you mentioned are better fighters than Hatton opponents(except of course with Kotsa and Mayweather). You also forgot that he fought them also in in their prime. Hatton is not really impressive against Collazo, Urango, and Lazcano. If you watch the fight, many fans believed Collazo beat Hatton. You forgot to mentioned that Tszyu was 34 years old and Castillo was 33 years old when they fought Hatton. Meaning both fighters were out of their prime. And even writers and fans said Castillo was shot already.
8. Like i mentioned, due to the economy diffirences between UK and Philippines, the majority of Pinoys are poor. But if given the chance to watch it for free, millions of Pinoys will show up. You said Hatton draws 60,000 fighting a bum. Well Pac draws the entire nation even if he fights a bum. Almost every town in Philippines have a big screen to watch him fight. And the conflict that is going on, the government forces against communist and muslim rebels, ceased during the actual fight. Even the criminals rest that day to watch him fight. Can Hatton do that?
10. Fans, well Manny has a nation of 100 million rooting for him. Add to that his fans from the other countries.
13. Yea, i agree with you, Pac is being greedy.
15. Pacquiao will beat the only one Ricky Hatton.
Last edited by loui_ludwig; 01-19-2009 at 01:11 AM.
|Share This With Friends|
|bigger, deserve, equal, hatton, legitimate, pacquiao, reasons, share|