Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 01-18-2004, 02:15 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
vittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,568.00
Default royce kick to victory...

Most people say after this kick yoshida wasnt the same all the way through the fight what do yo guys think??

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
vittel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2004, 02:36 PM #2
Curly Howard

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Defiantly a groin kick. It was strait on so the cup should have protected little Yoshida but who knows. I haven't watched the fight yet.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:57 PM #3
realkaps

I havnt seen it though, what cracked me up was the yellow card handed out to Royce, in a fight where there was going to be no JD, why the yellow card? Just to dock 10% of his purse?
Old 01-18-2004, 11:19 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

GeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these partsGeNeRaL is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 58,262.00
Send a message via AIM to GeNeRaL

links not working for me
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GeNeRaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 12:59 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

HockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 152,888.28
Send a message via AIM to HockeyFighter Send a message via Yahoo to HockeyFighter

Doesn't look that bad to me. Seemed to hit more of the upper thigh

You need to save as to watch it.
HockeyFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:36 AM #6
Up and Comer

NHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these partsNHBfan4life is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,607.00

Links not working for me, I have seen it elsewhere! The picture I saw was Royce's kick hitting Yoshida's INNER thigh, but I've heard it was a groin shot. Wish that link worked for me!
NHBfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 02:45 AM #7
Curly Howard

Quote:
Originally posted by NHBfan4life
Links not working for me, I have seen it elsewhere! The picture I saw was Royce's kick hitting Yoshida's INNER thigh, but I've heard it was a groin shot. Wish that link worked for me!
Royce kicks with his left foot. Part of it hits the cup and part hits the inner thigh. Doesn't look that bad.

I have it if you want to get it off of AIM or I can email it.(2.36 MB)
Old 01-19-2004, 10:08 AM #8
Amateur

vittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond reputevittel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,568.00

I think that royce ment to hit the inner thigh of yoshida, judging buy the position of his foot
vittel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 11:38 AM #9

DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 789,050.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

i doubt it was intentional if indeed it hit dead on. to me it looked like it was more the thigh.

Quote:
Originally posted by kaps
I havnt seen it though, what cracked me up was the yellow card handed out to Royce, in a fight where there was going to be no JD, why the yellow card? Just to dock 10% of his purse?
if they didnt give him a yellow card (if it was needed), then it would leave royce and yoshida open to now follow the rules. you still have to have rules and put them in place, regardless if there is no JD. the JD does'nt really have anything to do with a yellow card. follow the rules.
DOGGx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 06:39 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,513.00

Has Yoshida said anything about this nut shot?
mmafanman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List