Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training DVD featuring Coleman, Silva, Inoue, Yvel etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training DVD featuring Coleman, Silva, Inoue, Yvel etc.

http://sherdog.bigstep.com/item.jhtm...4&PRID=1434214

It's on Sherdog but it looks cool, mine is pre-ordered.

I must have a copy of this

Comment

In other news, someone on sherdog said Silva's on the cover of the next fightsport.

Comment

I thought fightsport went out of buisness?

Comment

I've heard rumors of that too, but I guess they put out the last issue they were working on. The guy got it from a subscription so maybe they made just enough to fill those orders? I hope it hits the stands.

Comment

The last one I got had Rampage on it, thats been about 4 months ago. Havn't seen another one since.....

Comment

Couture was on the cover after Rampage, I have it on my shelf.

Comment

Fightsport changed its name too fight scene. I seen the cover, Wandie is on it.....

Comment

looks siiiick. is it supposed to be focused on how they train? like does it show you what they do? basically, aside from it being cool to watch.... would it help me out at all in my training in possibly learning something(s) new from this dvd?

Comment

Kaps-fightscene is a mag that just put out one issue about half a year ago with wandie on the cover.

Dogg-what it says on sherdog is all I know. It's from the makers who did rites of passage so it'll probably be a documentary kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X