Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > The Limey Lounge

Old 01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
WelshDevilRob
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 WelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond reputeWelshDevilRob has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 874,473.20
Total Points: 919,327.34
For the uploads - Tuggers1986 props on all the fight hookups ... - -Boxzilla- Thanks for the uploads - -LightsOut- 
Default WelshDevil the Legend is here

It is me the WelshDevil

The Greatest poster of all time.

The man of Legend? I Am the Legend.

Nice to meet you all and get ready to get schooled by the LiveFighter.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 01-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Patty Tanager
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Patty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,244,119,025.55
Total Points: 17,244,299,624.37
A brew for you - sweet pea 50 On the house, sweetie - TRAVI$ No Message - Spare Moody Cheers! - mishka80 cheers to Adamek - el guason456 
To: Red - TRAVI$ Throw the book at him Monty! - squealpiggy Congrats on the 5k! - Naps here's the beer to return your hang over. Happy holidays! - led for a friend - xi! 
gift thread - MANGLER 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Spare Moody Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

No room for airs and graces here pal.

You're either a Limey bumboy or out.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 AM
TRAVI$
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,421.29
Total Points: 758,666.53
You're worth it! - RiZOOM well done on the test my friend - col Blake Congrats - Roocky Congrats on the test, As it's hot have an ice cream. - hurricane72 Simao Out!! Nani In!! - jarulejt 
Welcome back - T-97 3K posts - T-97 Drink up son!. - RED ARMY 27 days.....LMAOOO - Shin Akuma mickeyb > travi$ - Left Hook Tua 
Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО You earned it, lol. - Gift Of Gab Hello, I'm gonna kill you in your sleep. - I Eat Cum comin straight from the underground! - Spare Moody Eat my cake! - Chunk 
Eat all of it! - Chunk Eat my Fucking cake god damn it!!! - Chunk You know why - D.I.E.S.E.L Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Chelsea FTW, my nigguh! - mangler jr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 

The Welsh are born with wolverine type claws
They only come out when an Englishman is in range, though.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 AM
TRAVI$
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,421.29
Total Points: 758,666.53
You're worth it! - RiZOOM well done on the test my friend - col Blake Congrats - Roocky Congrats on the test, As it's hot have an ice cream. - hurricane72 Simao Out!! Nani In!! - jarulejt 
Welcome back - T-97 3K posts - T-97 Drink up son!. - RED ARMY 27 days.....LMAOOO - Shin Akuma mickeyb > travi$ - Left Hook Tua 
Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО You earned it, lol. - Gift Of Gab Hello, I'm gonna kill you in your sleep. - I Eat Cum comin straight from the underground! - Spare Moody Eat my cake! - Chunk 
Eat all of it! - Chunk Eat my Fucking cake god damn it!!! - Chunk You know why - D.I.E.S.E.L Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Chelsea FTW, my nigguh! - mangler jr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 

This thread was started at 4:46 am
Crackhead.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:19 PM
SickmyDuck
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond reputeSickmyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,489.91
To 1K Posts!!! - J. HITTER suck it maggot - Hawaiian Mac 10 Eat this. - Jewshua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVI$ View Post
This thread was started at 4:46 am
Crackhead.
aye ****a dat be time to sleep Lad
Old 01-04-2009, 01:03 PM
x-PeROxiDE-x
The Pride of Wales 46-0

Rep Power: 16 x-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond reputex-PeROxiDE-x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,778.92
Total Points: 68,733.59
A Calzaghe fan and he pays his bets! Top man. - S a m u r a i 

When God put the first Welshman on the Earth, he gave him a guided tour of his new homeland.

He showed him the picturesque valleys, the beautiful beaches and the wonderful mountain ranges.

After a few days of looking at these, the Welshman got a little bored, so asked God for something to do.

God thought for a moment, then blessed the Welshman with the greatest rugby team in the world for the man to watch.

The man watched, and watched, and watched. Then he got a little thirsty.

After asking God for something to drink, God thought for a moment, and then gave the Welshman the Brains Brewery, and all the fantastic beers to come out of it.

The Welshman was overjoyed, and somewhat drunk by now. He realised that although Wales had the best rugby team in the world, what he really wanted to do was go fishing.

He asked God where he could go fishing, and God took him to Pembrokeshire, one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world. He settled fopr the small fishing town of Pembroke, a charming little village, and stayed there for a while, continuing to drink his beloved SA.

The man had a thought one particularly nice evening. As he watched the sun set over a wonderful stretch of coastline, the days catch in one hand and a pint of SA in the other, he wondered to himself: "How is it possible for one man to be so lucky?"

He decided to ask God.

"God, I've got the best place to fish, the best rugby team to watch, the most beuatiful surroundings I could ever dream of and, to top it all off, you have given me SA, the best pint I could wish for. What's the catch? How can one man be so lucky?"

God replied: "you have indeed been blessed my child, but I have a confession to make. You see, the reason I have given you all of these wonderful things was because deep down, I pitied you."

"Pitied me?" the Welshman replied, confused. "Why on Earth would you pity me? My life is perfect."

"You'll soon see." said God.

The man wondered and wondered, and asked God many times why he pitied him.

"You will find out soon" was the only reply he ever received.

After one particularly heavy session on the SA, the Welshman lost his temper.

"Dammit God!" he screamed. "Why do I deserve your pity?!?! My life is as good as I could ever dream of. What could possibly be bad about this wonderful kingdom you have given me?!?!"

"Calm down" said God, gently. "You haven't met the neighbours yet."

Share This With Friends

Tags
legend, welshdevil

User Tag List