No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's Favorite Fighter Poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene's Favorite Fighter Poll!!

Someone made a thread to pick your top ten favorite. So I took the most popular responses to that and here is a poll to see who Boxingscene's favorite fighter is! Yes I included a couple semi-retired fighters but they are included cause they're still major players in boxing and very popular. I'm sorry if your favorite fighter wasn't included, write him in. Discuss why you picked your guy.. Poll to follow!
    Antonio Margarito
    9.34%
    Manny Pacquiao
    21.45%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr
    16.26%
    Ricky Hatton
    6.23%
    Joe Calzaghe
    8.65%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    5.54%
    Miguel Cotto
    13.49%
    Israel Vazquez
    3.11%
    Kelly Pavlik
    4.50%
    Other please post your answer in thread.
    11.42%

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      Someone made a thread to pick your top ten favorite. So I took the most popular responses to that and here is a poll to see who Boxingscene's favorite fighter is! Yes I included a couple semi-retired fighters but they are included cause they're still major players in boxing and very popular. I'm sorry if your favorite fighter wasn't included, write him in. Discuss why you picked your guy.. Poll to follow!
      Kelly Pavlik is currently in the lead!!

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko should have been in the poll.

Comment

I picked Floyd... He was a king at Super Feather and moved up weight continueously all the way up to light middle.

He fought numerous hall of famers including:

Corrales
          Castillo
          Gatti
          Judah
          Oscar
          Hatton

The average joe could'nt move up 5 weight catorgorys hence why he's my favourite fighter.

Also, i understand there a few fights which we never saw, and we never saw the best of Floyd at welter but im cutting him some slack as he could have stayed at Supper Feather all his career, but gave us more in moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            Wladimir Klitschko should have been in the poll.
            As in my first post I went by most popular picks in the top 10 fav fighters thread. It was close but Wladimir didn't show up much. He was my next pick. I knew Wlad fans would have no problem writing him in!

Comment

Over/Under on Vazquez votes: 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
                Over/Under on Vazquez votes: 1/2
                Dude. I saw a bunch of "Izzy" in the other thread. Well lets see.. Will Israel beat out Wlad on write ins? I think Steelhammer has enough alts to blow Izzy out but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Wheres Roy Jones Jr. man?

"Super" Roy Jones Jr......hands down. He may only be a fraction of what he once was, but I cannot help but remain loyal and love the guy.

A distant second is "Dr. Ironfist" Vitali Klitschko followed closely by Ricky "Hitman" Hatton.

Comment

Mikkel Kessler.

Comment

Working...
                    X