Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guessed it right!!! Oscar's have the same BS excuses again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puas View Post
    I'm using your sig.
    That's a nice move by Manny.

Smack the guard down and eat this right hand, Oscar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

70/30 split in your favor this time Manny. That's the only way to go. Let him beg.

Seriously, Oscar doesn't deserve one.

Comment

Pac shouldn't give him ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
          I'm using your sig.

Do you wanna use this one instead?

Comment

Here's some more gifs that you can use as a sig, and I really hope Oscar sees these gifs and have a change of heart:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                Damn!! Look at the muscles in pacs arm when his left hand hit dlh...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                  Oscar De La Hoya's Future: Rumor Control

Sources close to the Golden Boy camp have been saying Oscar is upset over his loss to Manny Pacquiao. Oscar is believed to be angling to get a rematch with Manny Pacquiao perhaps as earlier as late this spring.

Oscar does not want to end his career with this loss. Oscar believed that he was over trained by his trainers for this fight. There also appeared to be much confusion in Oscar's corner the night of the fight.

Who would train Oscar in a rematch? Floyd Mayweather, Sr. who previously trained Oscar De La Hoya has stated he would be willing to train Oscar De La Hoya in a rematch with Pacquiao. In another recent interview Mayweather, Sr. stated the following:

“I can tell you is that it wasn’t all Oscar’s fault. I know personally of two things that went on in Oscar’s training camp. There was a lot of stuff that went on in camp that was counter productive to Oscar’s training,” said the controversial fight coach.

Mayweather also picked Ricky Hatton to beat Pacquiao if the two should ever face one another.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-rumor-control

Comment

I like this one, see how fast Pacquiao moved to the right after the left.

Comment

All i can say is ****. NO REMATCH will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X