Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > The Limey Lounge

Old 12-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Naps
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31 Naps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 341,053,291,822.41
Total Points: 341,053,399,880.93
Congrats on 1000 posts bum boy - hurricane72 here's to another 1000 posts - OldSkool weeehay, drink up love! - RiZOOM Thank you sir. Good luck on your next bet. Sorry for the trouble. - Left Hook Tua For your genius - Tuggers1986 
A Lite Beer - The Yanks don't think you can handle it. - OASIS_LAD To: Naps - TRAVI$ Good bets..Good guy to bet with - xxjace Cheers Naps. - RED ARMY Tyson link - GreatJoe 
Cheers for the points bro! - jakkups drink up brotha! - Move BRICKS 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Default Londoners, advice needed!

Me and my brother are going to London next Saturday, can any of you reccomend a good area for us to get a Hotel? Not too bothered about price, just needs to be a nice area, with a bit of life, and central.

Cheers in advance!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Naps
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Naps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond reputeNaps has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on 1000 posts bum boy - hurricane72 here's to another 1000 posts - OldSkool weeehay, drink up love! - RiZOOM Thank you sir. Good luck on your next bet. Sorry for the trouble. - Left Hook Tua For your genius - Tuggers1986 
A Lite Beer - The Yanks don't think you can handle it. - OASIS_LAD To: Naps - TRAVI$ Good bets..Good guy to bet with - xxjace Cheers Naps. - RED ARMY Tyson link - GreatJoe 

Also any ideas as to what we could do in the evening? It's his birthday you see, so it's a suprise trip.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Iamnotausername
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15 Iamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,583.54
Total Points: 1,031,269.78
1k - Mile Kitic a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon 

I dont know about hotels, your best bet is staying in west london if you want a safe area.

Going out, if you're having a few drinks your best bet is to go round soho/fitzrovia area. Lots of nice little pubs there which are ideal for mini pub crawls (just avoid the gay bars) and its central so you can easily get to where you wanna go to.

For clubs or general late night, it depends on your scene.

If you want edgy/slight dodgy go into East London or Camden.
If you want to sip champers with the Hooray Henrys and Sloane rangers go round Chelsea area.
If you wanna go and laugh at wannabe famous people go to clubs in Central Leicester Square are (avoid Metra club at all costs, full of posers and is ridiculously expensive (4.50 for a BOTTLE of stella).
Raver? clubs like fabric, The End, The Key.

If you dont want to drink, theres stuff like the theatre (The Woman in Black is excellent cant remember what theatre its at but is well worth seeing if you're in the area). Brick Lane has banging curries. Ghost Walks are pretty cool, Bank and Whitechapel are where the best ones start.

For daytime theres the sights I'm sure you'll have an idea of what you wanna do.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Love Tunney
Tunney Love

Rep Power: 11 Love Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond reputeLove Tunney has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,010,987.73
For My Favorite Poster! - Tunney rose 4 a rose --- love you, babyJ --- greatest boxingscene girl ever...not this time, that time, part time or full time...but of ALL time - Man In Black Toast to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 you can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, ay, ay, ay - Man In Black No Message - ~Tunney 
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Earls Court.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Naps
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
I dont know about hotels, your best bet is staying in west london if you want a safe area.

Going out, if you're having a few drinks your best bet is to go round soho/fitzrovia area. Lots of nice little pubs there which are ideal for mini pub crawls (just avoid the gay bars) and its central so you can easily get to where you wanna go to.

For clubs or general late night, it depends on your scene.

If you want edgy/slight dodgy go into East London or Camden.
If you want to sip champers with the Hooray Henrys and Sloane rangers go round Chelsea area.
If you wanna go and laugh at wannabe famous people go to clubs in Central Leicester Square are (avoid Metra club at all costs, full of posers and is ridiculously expensive (4.50 for a BOTTLE of stella).
Raver? clubs like fabric, The End, The Key.

If you dont want to drink, theres stuff like the theatre (The Woman in Black is excellent cant remember what theatre its at but is well worth seeing if you're in the area). Brick Lane has banging curries. Ghost Walks are pretty cool, Bank and Whitechapel are where the best ones start.

For daytime theres the sights I'm sure you'll have an idea of what you wanna do.

Cheers for the advice mate. Have got it all sorted now. We are straing in a hotel in kensington, and I have bought us a table at the PDC championships at Alexandra Palace.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Iamnotausername
Banned

Rep Power: 15 Iamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond reputeIamnotausername has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,583.54
Total Points: 1,031,269.78
1k - Mile Kitic a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps View Post
Cheers for the advice mate. Have got it all sorted now. We are straing in a hotel in kensington, and I have bought us a table at the PDC championships at Alexandra Palace.
no worries mate. But what you're gonna do beats anything that I suggested. Darts is great! A couple of my mates went to a PDC championship a few years back and said the atmosphere is as good as it looks on the tele!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Naps
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
no worries mate. But what you're gonna do beats anything that I suggested. Darts is great! A couple of my mates went to a PDC championship a few years back and said the atmosphere is as good as it looks on the tele!
Yeah, it's the big one as well. Not a season fixture, it's the world championships.

I'll defo pop up on telly as well cos of the table we have. I'll be waving one of those wipe clean message boards they give out. I might write "limey bum boy" on it for when the cameras come past.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Oasis_Lad
Can you fly, Bobby?

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21594 Oasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,380,552,777.30
Total Points: 21,000,248,380,765,396.00
a cake for one of those big titted girls to jum out of. - JAB5239 I know your fimiliar with this, boy - Mucus Apple - ßreakbeat Vaniity - Spray_resistant much love - -Jack- 
No Message - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction beer for you buddy - -pound4pound- welcome back... - BritishBoxing92 Merry Christmas - Flab 
Happy new year! - Toney Loc Fancy a bum? - Tuggers1986 Some of those gifs you be posting are funny ass hell, except the guy initiating the other one in triggs group :rofl: - jose830 Make yourself look pretty, I want to see lipstick around my cock - Master Cvnt GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
legendary poster!! - PaulieGualtieri I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 Miguel Cotto Gifs :wank: - jose830 some popcorn for the gif king - E.P.T. Happy holidays, Lad! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖO Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - PensionKiller Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps View Post
Yeah, it's the big one as well. Not a season fixture, it's the world championships.

I'll defo pop up on telly as well cos of the table we have. I'll be waving one of those wipe clean message boards they give out. I might write "limey bum boy" on it for when the cameras come past.
That'd be the ****. Get a "Vastine is a ****" one on the go as well.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:03 PM
TRAVI$
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,421.29
Total Points: 759,709.53
You're worth it! - RiZOOM well done on the test my friend - col Blake Congrats - Roocky Congrats on the test, As it's hot have an ice cream. - hurricane72 Simao Out!! Nani In!! - jarulejt 
Welcome back - T-97 3K posts - T-97 Drink up son!. - RED ARMY 27 days.....LMAOOO - Shin Akuma mickeyb > travi$ - Left Hook Tua 
Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО You earned it, lol. - Gift Of Gab Hello, I'm gonna kill you in your sleep. - I Eat Cum comin straight from the underground! - Spare Moody Eat my cake! - Chunk 
Eat all of it! - Chunk Eat my Fucking cake god damn it!!! - Chunk You know why - D.I.E.S.E.L Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Chelsea FTW, my nigguh! - mangler jr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 

Draw a **** on it, son
A big one with hairy balls.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:22 PM
-CANE-
BPP is Reenos *****

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Rep Power: 41 -CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,861,638.89
Total Points: 2,425,289.79
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Put one up saying "Free all the gay hatton 8" or "hurricane pwns"
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Share This With Friends

Tags
advice, londoners, needed!

User Tag List