Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Who Do you Pick to win the Fight?
[email protected] 147 73 24.25%
[email protected] 147 49 16.28%
[email protected] 140 39 12.96%
[email protected] 140 92 30.56%
[email protected] both weights 146 48.50%
[email protected] both weights 88 29.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2009, 02:09 AM #251
Greatest Of My Era

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 10,027,508,714,709.36
Total Points: 10,027,515,141,343.37
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post

Floyd Mayweather
vs.
Manny Pacquaio
Height: 5'8
Height: 5'6
Reach:"72”"
Reach:"67”"
Chest: "37"
Chest: "40"
Biceps:" 16"
Biceps:" 13"
Waist:"31"
Waist:"28"
Thigh:"22"
Thigh:"20"
Calf:"14"
Calf:"15"
Neck:"17"
Neck:"16"
Wrist:"7"
Wrist:"8"
Fist: "9"
Fist: "10"
Weight vs.DLH

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Manny Pacquiao is the biggest threat to Mayweather’s legacy as the best fighter of this generation

The Pretty Boy would love nothing else but to prove that he is still the best fighter of the last 10-20 years by defeating his closest rival for that honor.

Freddie Roach said:
"Manny's been getting bigger all the time, he's getting older, getting thicker, and he had trouble making weight," Roach said. "Even in the Diaz fight, the day of the weigh-in we had to lose two pounds. He told me then we're not fighting at '35 again. He said we had to move to '40.
(140) Perfect weight for this fight to happen

Mayweather has the same height and reach Erik Morales did against pacquiao, and
Floyd and Manny are closer in size than Floyd vs. Margarito, or Floyd vs. Cotto.

So this fight from a size standpoint makes logical sense.

Floyd @ WW comes into his fights weighing around 147lbs or 148lbs in his last 4 fights. Everybody else in the division come in weighing 158 and up.
Floyd was the Smallest WW in the division

Manny comes into his Fights Weighing 147, 145

Manny Has just Proven he can Handle fighting in at 147, when he just beat the living **** out of a fighter who was 5'11 with a 72 inch reach.

Mayweather v Pacquiao at a catch weight would determine who's the best of this era truly in 1 fight on 1 night.

Speed vs. Speed
Power vs. Power
Offense vs.Defense
Prime for Prime
p4p vs. p4p
Right Hand vs. Left Hand
1 vs 1

These Two Fighters are the only fighters in the past 5 Years that Knows what if feels like to be on top of the SPORT of BOXING...

"Heavy is the Head that wears the Crown"

THIS IS THE FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
vs.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

goodnight folks..
Horus is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-04-2010, 03:51 AM #252
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
southcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 99,722.00
SUPER ZAB JUDAH! - Big Smoke 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - LeeVanCleef 

to the *******s bumping this least exciting fighter thread
southcentralcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:55 AM #253
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Wreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond reputeWreckless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,677,716,533,570.83
Total Points: 11,677,726,590,991.44
No Message - Wreckless No Message - Wreckless Dumb donations are glitching, so have a slice instead - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Wreckless 

Old poll.

Most people feel Pacquiao will win now.
Wreckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:58 AM #254
rugged individualist

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,195,814,162,431,377.50
Total Points: 1,195,814,164,327,880.75
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

87 to 36 at the weight that matters, 140.:thmbsup:
Jim Jeffries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:02 AM #255
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
southcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these partssouthcentralcar is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 99,722.00
SUPER ZAB JUDAH! - Big Smoke 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - LeeVanCleef 

134 people who said both weights
southcentralcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:02 AM #256
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute1toTHADOME has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,904.45

Pacquiao ftw!
1toTHADOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:19 AM #257
Up and Comer

Smidgeon will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 2,283.17

nice dig.

I'm rooting for Pacquiao. Hell, I want him to win, just to teach Floyd the value of humility, but if I'm gonna put down real money right now on a bet, I'll go with Floyd at both weights. That might still change though, depending on the outcome of the Mayweather-Mosley fight.
Smidgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:41 AM #258
Gay Pride

check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,164,863,314.07
Total Points: 273,171,239,910.56
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Burner I am one of Floyd's Biggest fans, and I think he could **** around and lose to pacquaio..

Pacquaio is the ****, period.
He is fast, Strong, and he has great foot movement.

This fight could look like the judah fight only instead of 4 good rounds for Pacman, Try 12.

Floyd has trouble with Southpaw's with Speed.
Judah
and Ndou

Both Caught Floyd with Punches never gets hit with against Orthodox fighters.

Thats why I gave Pacquaio a chance in this fight.
Plus Pacquaio is VALIDATED GREAT FIGHTER....

Nobody can discredit this win.
He is POUND 4 POUND BEST IN THE SPORT...

N'Dou...i think u mean Corley.......u can add mitchell to the mix aswell...he hit Floyd with punches Floyd does not usually take....
check hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:55 AM #259
Boards...don't hit back!

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
J.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,800,159,740,135,714.00
Total Points: 15,800,159,740,272,408.00

I got may winning at either weight mayb just about winning n definately not by KO, but pac does hav a habit of suprising me...
J.Dempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:48 PM #260
Greatest Of My Era

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 10,027,508,714,709.36
Total Points: 10,027,515,141,343.37
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 

Quote:
PACQUAIO

Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao, is an offensive fighting machine who overwhelms opponents through blistering hand speed and firepower. His defense is somewhat suspect since he is a “hit me and I’ll hit you harder” kind of fighter, but his last fights against bigger opponents have shown that he can deflect or absorb heavy punishment.

The Pinoy boxing superstar whose records cannot be surpassed as he continue to dominate the boxing world by being the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win four world titles in four weight divisions namely - WBC Lightweight Champion, the WBC Super Featherweight Champion, IBF Super Bantamweight, and WBC Flyweight divisions.

Pacquiao has destroyed the careers of some of the world's best boxing boxer including Marco Antonio Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Morales, Hector Velazquez, Oscar Larios, Jorge Solis and recently Oscar De La Hoya.
Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri: Has called Manny
  • "Greatest Filipino boxer ever."
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Bert Sugar:
  • "Manny Pacquaio is exciting, Manny Pacquaio Performs"
Emmanuel Steward:
  • "Manny Pacquaio throws Power punches from the 1st round to the last round."
Steve Kim( Max boxing):
  • "He is an international superstar, He is the Beatles, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pit, wrap into 1 man."
Bob Arum:
  • "He's been the most remarkable fighter in that regard in this era,"
  • "He is a throwback. He is a complete throwback to that era. He's totally unconventional for the fighters we have around today."
Larry Merchat:
  • "If Manny Pacquaio beats De La Hoya It would mark him as one of the greatest fighters ever."

Manny Pacquaio as of right now belongs in every catergory Floyd Mayweather
jr is in although not better than floyd yet, Manny can soon pass floyd up as the greatest fighter of this generation including Floyd if he continue doing what he is doing. Think about this,
  • Manny Pacquaio has fought in three divisions in one year.
Manny and Floyd have both proven that "Size doesnt win fights" Smarts and Ability win fights, and their collective dominance over the sport in the last 10 years stands side by side. Although Manny hasnt fought as many prime pound 4 pound fighters as Floyd has, Manny has proven he greatness
by destroying every great fighter put in front of him. Some say
Manny is being OVER HYPED right now, but he deserves it, He OVER PERFORMED...

Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due, and right now credit is due. Manny Pacquaio is the pound 4 pound best fighter in the sport today.
END OF DISCUSSION.!
I understand why people think i never give Manny credit, but the facts are I do... just wanted to bump this post to prove it.
Horus is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
equal, mayweather, pacquaio:, physically

User Tag List