Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 11-25-2008, 06:18 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
colin scott will become famous soon enoughcolin scott will become famous soon enough
Bank: 16,371,337.82
Total Points: 16,509,469.95
Default right hand

Sometimes i have noticed that when my stance gets to narrow like when trying to be a small target i cant get a straight right hand off properley it's more like an overhand right.Is this becasuse i have let my feet get closer than shoulder width apart? and would this be wrong or is it okay for defensive purposes.Or do i need to work on throwing the right hand from this narrow stance?I feel as if i have to kick my right foot out a bit making my body slightly more square on to my opponent to throw the right hand comfortably but i worry that i may be presenting to big a target to my opponent.
colin scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2008, 07:26 AM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 53,050.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Too hard to tell what you are on about and if indeed you are too short without seeing it with the eye. Ask your coach or post a video/picture
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hand

User Tag List