Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 11-24-2008, 11:49 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
John125 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,568.48
Default Running music

Im going to start running again tomorrow with a nice 7 mile run, cant wait lol. So i definitly need to stock up some some good running music! Any good tunes you guys know?
John125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2008, 12:11 AM #2
Contender

d_lyrik803 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 10,903.30

all depends what you listen to really.

i typically listen to a lot of hip hop and progressive/house/trance.

on the hip hop side anything from
NAS
Immortal Technique
Saigon
Jedi Mind Tricks
Method Man/Redman
any instrumentals from the Alchemist (he makes some raw beats)

and on the EDM side anything from
Mark Norman
Ronski Speed
Ron Den Van Beuken
Sam Sharp
Sander Van Doorn
or
DJ Sets like
Ferry Corsten Countdown
MIKE Club Sessions
ASOT Armin van Buuren
d_lyrik803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:56 AM #3
Banned

JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 53,470.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

I know it is a tad cliche, but the soundtrack of all the Rocky movies is a good motivator for me! Funny because I find a few of the films quite retarded and cheesy. Only 1 and 5 had any real grit. The rest of the songs on my iPod are stuff that is personally motivating to me from my own life. Choose **** that reminds you of when you were a bad ass ****er!
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:03 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 464,896.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
I know it is a tad cliche, but the soundtrack of all the Rocky movies is a good motivator for me! Funny because I find a few of the films quite retarded and cheesy. Only 1 and 5 had any real grit. The rest of the songs on my iPod are stuff that is personally motivating to me from my own life. Choose **** that reminds you of when you were a bad ass ****er!
Rocky V was a real ****stain. When I got the DVD set, I promptly took it and put it in my fish tank.
Bendigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:23 AM #5
Up and Comer

John125 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 10,568.48

yea i think we all hate rocky lol i think the worst was the 6th one, but at least he lost.
John125 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
music, running

User Tag List