Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 11-22-2008, 09:42 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
VinnyCapp is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,458.71
Default Atro-phex ???

Hey everyone , I Was flippin threw a Men's Health mag and I found this supplement. Its called ATRO-PHEX ....Any users? or reviews? ( Be it good or bad)

thanks guys
VinnyCapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2008, 01:00 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

SOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond reputeSOY-COMO-SOY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,204,419.25
1000 posts!  Congrats.  First milestone.. - ABOSWORTH 

here a short vid about it, but this is a very bias video. She is a BSN spokesperson......so i dont think you should believe her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE4Eo20rMAk

here is the BSN website
http://store.bsnonline.net/detail/atrophex.html

So your trying to loose weight Im guessing(since its a fat burning supplement). How many pounds are you looking to loose. There is better ways to loose fat w/o these BS supplements.
This supplement is also kinda expensive(on the website), but you might be able to find it cheaper
SOY-COMO-SOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:33 PM #3
Up and Comer

VinnyCapp is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 41,458.71

Im not lookin to loose much fat, I thought it was a supplement to lower my Body fat % ... I only weight 155 so this would pretty much be useless? ??
VinnyCapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:35 PM #4
Bi-furious.

BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,135,997.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Why buy this overpriced crap when you can just get yourself a primatene(ephedrine containing) and coffeine stack and this is the best and most effective stuff out there.

Oh, and it is THAT much cheaper.
BrooklynBomber is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
atro-phex

User Tag List