Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 11-21-2008, 07:04 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
angus the bull is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 46,567.27
Total Points: 66,541.71
Default awesome sparring

Check out his video of young De la hoya sparring Julio Caesar Chavez. Some one takes a knee in the spar but i won't tell who
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
angus the bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 PM #2
Contender

Any1 gunna reply? lol
Old 11-21-2008, 11:49 PM #3
!! Shown

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,310,039,488,906.50
Total Points: 666,373,443,447,105.38
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus the bull View Post
Check out his video of young De la hoya sparring Julio Caesar Chavez. Some one takes a knee in the spar but i won't tell who

****ing Jesus, what do they have Oscar in 40 ounce gloves?
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:05 AM #4
Contender

I rekon aye lol.

oi mate how do i get the moving picture lol. like where you have "i was like yeah harder joe". Cheers bro
Old 11-22-2008, 12:23 AM #5
Knuckles Up

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,943,457,888,040.59
Total Points: 2,943,457,915,948.05
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

Amazing stuff, Chavez was taking it easy on him it seems but oscar was great. De la Hoya got sweet revenge for that knock down eventually.

To answer your question about the pictures, they are pics in .gif format, basically animated pictures. I think they are somewhat easy to make but i don't know how, what i do know is that there are a couple people on this site who take requests for boxing signatures.
Equilibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:57 AM #6
Contender

I do have them saved on the comp but how do i get them under my signature wen i post. Where do i go in user cp
Old 11-22-2008, 01:43 AM #7
Knuckles Up

Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus the bull View Post
I do have them saved on the comp but how do i get them under my signature wen i post. Where do i go in user cp
You upload your picture to a free image host like:

Or

Clic on user cp->edit signature.

Then you copy the url you got when you uploaded the picture. Use the "Hotlink for forums" one.

Then just save your new signature, and shazzam!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:25 AM #8
Banned

JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 52,693.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

What a geek. I still wouldn't know how to do that after you explained it coz I wouldn;t know how to get the images in first place from a vid! I'll call CompuNerd to fix it while I **** Mariah
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:50 AM #9
Knuckles Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
What a geek. I still wouldn't know how to do that after you explained it coz I wouldn;t know how to get the images in first place from a vid! I'll call CompuNerd to fix it while I **** Mariah
Shut up fatty, the only ****ing you do is with your right hand. Of course you wouldnt know how to do ****, you're a ****ing dumbass. And who the hell are you calling a geek? You make a new account on this site every time you get banned cause you can't spend an hour without posting here. You even worked your way around an IP ban. Now thats geeky. You made this account 20 days ago and you already have close to 1 k posts. You spend your days posting on this site. Plus you got me on ignore but you still reply to every single one of my posts.

Why don't you just go back to the good karma thread begging for some green k and pretty gifts you can have under your avatar, ****ing nerd.

Last edited by Equilibrium; 11-22-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:26 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
PunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,647.34

Good stuff!
PunchDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
awesome, sparring

User Tag List