|View Poll Results: Does Rahman have a chance on Dec 13/08?|
|No, he has no chance whatsoever||25||23.15%|
|Yes, but only a very slim (1% - 5%) chance||65||60.19%|
|Yes, there's a real chance (6% - 25%) he'll KO Wladimir||18||16.67%|
|Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll|
|11-25-2008, 09:09 AM||#31|
enjoy the silence
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: beyond the tangible
Quoted: 118 Post(s)Rep Power: 76
Total Points: 10,232,801,746,906.34
If Wlad opens up and does something besides paw he'll get KOd.
|11-25-2008, 09:49 AM||#33|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quoted: 32 Post(s)Rep Power: 300
Total Points: 79,085,587,890,642,354,176.00
There is always a chance but Rahman has a very slim one. Wlad will KO him into retirement IMO.
|11-25-2008, 12:50 PM||#35|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quoted: 2 Post(s)Rep Power: 10
Total Points: 7,772.91
What you guys gotta consider is that Wlad will probably come in a bit relaxed, considering Rahman's latest results and that is always dangerous.
Even then, based on Rahman's power and Wlad's ordinary chin, I'll give Rahman 15% chances to Wlad 85%, it's a slim possibility.
|11-25-2008, 12:52 PM||#36|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: "Gaza Mi Seh"
Quoted: 1 Post(s)Rep Power: 126
Total Points: 86,996,537,310,436,992.00
I doubt theres much chance of Rahman repeating what he did against Lewis
and land a bomb of a right hand.
Theres a chance but its a fcuking slim one...
|12-08-2008, 07:57 PM||#37|
A man can die but once
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quoted: 3401 Post(s)Rep Power: 344
Total Points: 1,770,981,157,475,725,344,768.00
Rahman will have a slight reach advantage over Wlad, 82" to 81".
Rahman will charge into Wlad early, going for the knockout. But I think Rahman will gas, and be knocked out around the fifth round.
|12-08-2008, 08:01 PM||#39|
WBA's Man of Triumph
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quoted: 717 Post(s)Rep Power: 99
Total Points: 8,070,382,251,553,611,317,248.00
I wish he could but I doubt it.
In a perfect triangle theory world, Sanders beat Klit, Rahman beat Sanders, Rahman beats Klit.
But Rahman sucks now.
Wlad is gonna whip that ass worse than Toney did.
|Share This With Friends|
|chance, defeat, rahman, wladimir?|