Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those picking Calzaghe - Join the Roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick Joe, since I have watched him fight in Wales and went to the vegas fight...........Cardiff Wales is hometown for us..........

Comment

Originally posted by allywales View Post
      I pick Joe, since I have watched him fight in Wales and went to the vegas fight...........Cardiff Wales is hometown for us..........
      They showed a shot of the ring from the back row of MSG there...looked tiny. Was it worth all that money to go to NY? I guess the atmosphere is the selling point, the being there. Then re-watch it later on hehe.

Comment

Joe by UD.

Comment

Congratulations all fellow Calzaghe fans and predictors. We were not as many as the 200+ replies in the Roy Jones roster thread, nevertheless...we prevailed.

GO CALZAGHE

Comment

Another good win for Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
              Joe Calzaghe will win a decision by 4-7 points. I can also see JC TKO Roy Jones late in the fight.

All the people picking Jones (most are hater or trolls) will have a million excuses after the fight and then say Joe has to fight Dawson (now that Pavlik got owned) to prove himself. If JC decided to keep fighting after tonight and then beat Dawson the excuse would be Dawson was green or overrated and then JC would have to give Hopkins a rematch to prove himself and after he wins the rematch it would be because Hopkins was 55 and JC would then have to fight the next young American hype job...
              I was spot on...

Comment

Working...
              X