Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-20-2008, 08:27 AM #1
BPP is Reenos *****

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,898,871.67
Total Points: 2,463,132.56
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Default I just met Prince Harry

I had to go to Middle Wallop Army Camp to pick some squaddies up, they kept me waiting 20 mins, so I got out the car and had a cigarette.

Then this guy in a suit and a young lad came accross the roundabout from the officers mess and were walking towards the main gate where I was waiting. It wasn't until they started to walk right past me I thought thats Prince Harry.

So I nodded and said "Aright yer ****" and he just smiled and nodded back. (I'm lying about the alright you **** bit)

When I eventually picked the squaddies up I said "Was I just seeing things or did Prince Harry just walk past me" and they told me he is there learning to fly the Apache Helicopter.

So I decided to take my lunch break and tell you all about it. Not that anyone would be interested, it's not like I ****ed him or hit him or anything exciting like that.

Wish I had actually said Alright yer ****, I wonder what reaction I would of got.
-CANE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:53 AM #2
El Terrible

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
abdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,491,646,682,333.52
Total Points: 3,491,646,747,193.41

technically ya didnt meet him
ya saw him up close
lol
but i see ya said u didnt fukem
boy r u gonna hate urself tomorrow
girlfriend
u had yourself a chance to bag u a prince
n u blew it
LOL
abdiel2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:56 AM #3
BPP is Reenos *****

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,898,871.67
Total Points: 2,463,132.56
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
technically ya didnt meet him
ya saw him up close
lol
but i see ya said u didnt fukem
boy r u gonna hate urself tomorrow
girlfriend
u had yourself a chance to bag u a prince
n u blew it
LOL
I blew my chance, so maybe I'll have a wank over him tonight.
-CANE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 AM #4
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 51,785.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Who gives a **** mate? You got a bun in the opven thats more important than this ginger twat who never did **** all in his life but be born into privelege and the stolen money of centuries of proletariat.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JulioCesaChavez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
harry, prince

User Tag List