Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 10-29-2008, 06:32 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 833,068.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 
Default What are the Best Punch Mitts on the Market?!?

Do You Prefer Air Mitts, the "traditional" longer, flat style punch mitt, or the panther mitts. i do mitts for other boxers sometimes and want to get my own pair, so I have been researching it a bit online.

I want to find the style that causes the LEAST impact on wrists and shoulders, since I box myself and need to remain injury free!

So far I am between the Everlast Pro Panther Punch Mitts, The Ultimate Classic Panther Punch Mitts, and the Ultimate Classic Air mitts....

Your thoughts?!? Thanks!
mspiegelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-06-2008, 06:21 PM #2
Interim Champion

Pony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond reputePony Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 83,951.50
Default Punch Mitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspiegelo View Post
Do You Prefer Air Mitts, the "traditional" longer, flat style punch mitt, or the panther mitts. i do mitts for other boxers sometimes and want to get my own pair, so I have been researching it a bit online.

I want to find the style that causes the LEAST impact on wrists and shoulders, since I box myself and need to remain injury free!

So far I am between the Everlast Pro Panther Punch Mitts, The Ultimate Classic Panther Punch Mitts, and the Ultimate Classic Air mitts....

Your thoughts?!? Thanks!
I'm a U.S.A. Boxing coach and also train with some Pros. I've used almost all the brands, Everlast, Ringside, Winning, Title, Cleto Reyes and others. I really like the Everlast Panther Mitts and Winning PRM40; PRM50 and FTM-20. I also use the Winning CM-5 for speed training. The only problem with the Winning punch mitts is that the FTM-2- and the CM-5 are made from artificial leather and they do wear about pretty fast if you do heavy training, and they are very expensive. Although they are very easy on the joints. FYI: Fighting Sports just came out with a model that looks identical to the Winning PRM50 which come in white or black for $89.99 compare to the Winning which cost $350.00. They are also made in Japan. You can check them out at titleboxing.com. I hope this is of help and good luck with your training.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:40 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 446,487.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I'm a U.S.A. Boxing coach and also train with some Pros. I've used almost all the brands, Everlast, Ringside, Winning, Title, Cleto Reyes and others. I really like the Everlast Panther Mitts and Winning PRM40; PRM50 and FTM-20. I also use the Winning CM-5 for speed training. The only problem with the Winning punch mitts is that the FTM-2- and the CM-5 are made from artificial leather and they do wear about pretty fast if you do heavy training, and they are very expensive. Although they are very easy on the joints. FYI: Fighting Sports just came out with a model that looks identical to the Winning PRM50 which come in white or black for $89.99 compare to the Winning which cost $350.00. They are also made in Japan. You can check them out at titleboxing.com. I hope this is of help and good luck with your training.
Damn, you would think that the Winning mits would be made of a higher quality material, given that Winning is an upper-end equipment company.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Bendigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:03 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 833,068.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

thanks a lot. im'a go with the everlast panthers. they are very cheap compared to winning, especially considering my trainer's discount through Crunch in NYC. thanks so much for your input!
mspiegelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:10 PM #5
Contender

JUHL has a spectacular aura aboutJUHL has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,781.66

Ultimate Classic makes some damn good mitts too, check em out if you get a chance
JUHL is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
market?!?, mitts, punch

User Tag List