No announcement yet.

Who Will You Be Rooting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will You Be Rooting For?

When Randy "The Natural" Couture takes on Brock Lesnar?

When Randy beat Silva, it was a magical feeling.
    When he then BEAT Gonzaga, it was a miracle.
    There's nothing to not like about the man.

Brock Lesnar..... Another loss, and he's history maybe.
    Big man, Came into the UFC and almost beat the former champ "Mir"
    in his first fight. Wants to fight only the best. Which is quite admirable.
    That shows a true warrior spirit, kill or be killed.

My heart is with Randy, gotta love this guy.
    Does he have another miracle up his sleeve?
    Randy Couture
    50.00%
    Brock Lesnar
    50.00%

YOUR IN THE WRONG FORUM BUDDY!!!! THIS IS BOXING

Comment

Originally posted by PHX_NINJA View Post
      When Randy "The Natural" Couture takes on Brock Lesnar?

When Randy beat Silva, it was a magical feeling.
      When he then BEAT Gonzaga, it was a miracle.
      There's nothing to not like about the man.

Brock Lesnar..... Another loss, and he's history maybe.
      Big man, Came into the UFC and almost beat the former champ "Mir"
      in his first fight. Wants to fight only the best. Which is quite admirable.
      That shows a true warrior spirit, kill or be killed.

My heart is with Randy, gotta love this guy.
      Does he have another miracle up his sleeve?
      i won't be rooting for either guy, not the way australians mean rooting, but i'd like to see randy take on fedor first before he lets lesnar donkey kong on his head. randy will take advantage of lesnar's rookie mistakes just like frank mir did, but i think he'll lose to fedor. randy is a grinder like john fitch, he has to wear a guy down over few rounds, i don't think he'll be able to do that to fedor

Comment

I will be rooting for Couture, i don't like Lesnar much, typical ground and pound boring wrestler. Plus he's a roid head.

Comment

Like most, Couture, always hated Brock, and Randy winning sets up the Fedor fight perfectly, it would be a marketing departments dream.

Wear him down with the "dirty boxing" and go for the kill when he tires...

Comment

I want Brock to win, id much rather see Fedor V Lesner then Couture's old ass.. Brock by 1st round choke out1

Comment

I'll root for Lesnar. I still have good memories of the match he had at Wrestlemania against a half crippled Kurt Angle where he nearly knocked himself out doing a forward flip off the ropes, and carrying an in-pain Kurt for the sake of the fans. Say what you will about the guy's personality - he left it all in the ring that night.

Couture is MMA's Favre... he should have finished his contract, opted out, and pursued Fedor. This holdout crap for a guy who Dana went out of his way to allow him a footnote on his career has been pretty classless.

Comment

Couture is like the B-Hop of MMA.. can never count the man out due to his experience.. And u can say Lesnar is kinda like the Pavlik of MMA... young, hungry, and dominant... I personally am not rooting for either couture or lesnar, I just know its gonna be a good scrap and looks forward to it. And win or lose Couture should go ahead and fight Fedor anyways for fan's sake... and then have Brock next in line for Fedor...

Comment

You should add a poll to this thread homie! Couture by far! I hope he still has enough to expose Brock Lesnar. I'm still shocked that he's getting a title shot for having a total of 3 MMA fights 1 of which he lost to a past it Frank Mir.

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                    You should add a poll to this thread homie! Couture by far! I hope he still has enough to expose Brock Lesnar. I'm still shocked that he's getting a title shot for having a total of 3 MMA fights 1 of which he lost to a past it Frank Mir.
                    Man...I see great minds think alike! You took the words right out of my mouth!

War Couture!

Comment

Working...
                    X