Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite Bernie Mack moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His part on Kings of Comedy when he was talking about Black people compared to white people taking breaks at lunch.

"White, people? They eat they cheese sammiches, and in 5 minutes they back to work."

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      His part on Kings of Comedy when he was talking about Black people compared to white people taking breaks at lunch.

"White, people? They eat they cheese sammiches, and in 5 minutes they back to work."

Lol..
      God the Black Kings of Comedy were all stars.

Steve Harvey is maybe my favorite comedian next to Dave Chapelle. And yeah I miss those shows,

But they had Cedric also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah i think it was just guess who.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
          Yeah i think it was just guess who.
          It was just guess who but it as a remake of a 1967 version called "Guess who's coming to dinner''? It was with Sidney Poitier and it had the same story line from what i remember. I don't think it was a comedy as well.

Comment

Like one of Mac's loyal fans have stated, the world is sad but heaven is happier.

Comment

You dudes are ****ING slacking...

how can you call yourself Bernie Mac fans without posting these...

Comment

Jingle Leg!

Comment

''I ain't scared of you Mutha****as''

- Bernie Mack

Comment

I never found Bernie Mac funny, but he'd have told you himself, there's a reason I just don't get it...

Comment

Ok, I just watched Transformers for the first time. And bam- the first ten minutes and there you see ol' Bernie. It was bittersweet. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X