Cleto Reyes 4 11.76%
Winning 9 26.47%
Grant 5 14.71%
Other ... Yeh theres loads. 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2008, 09:36 AM #1
Boxing in the face

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,534,417.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain
Default Best equipment in general?

Not for one specific thing, But what brand all round makes the best equipment?

I know sometimes A makes better gloves than B but B makes better headgear than A but if you had to chose ONE brand to use for the rest of your career, Which would it be?
Nacho_Analstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2008, 09:46 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 833,287.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

If I had an unlimited budget- I'd get Winning everything. Otherwise Grant is probably second for overall everything.

Individually, I also like Ringside stuff- the IMF training gloves in particular. I also like the Fightgear Mexican Headgear which absorbs a good punch really well and is cheaper than Grant or Winning!

Last edited by mspiegelo; 07-08-2008 at 09:48 AM.
mspiegelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:47 AM #3
Boxing in the face

Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspiegelo View Post
winning- really expensive, but QUALITY if you can afford it. That's why all the pros use it. I also really like Ringside Gear (IMF Gloves!!), Grant Gear (foul protectors, pro training gloves) and the Fightgear Mexican Headgear.
I said try and choose ONE you fussy bastard
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

haha thats why i edited but i still gave a few answers there. I'm unfortunately a hopeless gear head for everything I pursue. Same thing with Guitars (I'm a professional musician). Its a damn curse!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:54 AM #5
Boxing in the face

Quote:
haha thats why i edited but i still gave a few answers there. I'm unfortunately a hopeless gear head for everything I pursue. Same thing with Guitars (I'm a professional musician). Its a damn curse!
Well its good to be able to afford it

I usually wear Everlast or Title stuff, Haven't had the chance to wear anything other than that
Old 07-08-2008, 10:05 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

haha- i can't afford it! i do a lot of trying others people gear at the gym to see what I like... the winning I've only tried on. haven't sparred with it, but it feels awesome- really cushy and well made! I did just throw down on the grant foul protector and gloves in matching green which is on the way and I'm excited, so that's my big purchase until January/February when I get my amateur headgear, trunks and Jersey for competition. All ringside had left was green or yellow, so I went with Green inspired by Pac-Man's green training Gear (nice avatar by the way).

Pac went all out for the green WINNING set though. Green isn't even a standard color that Winning offers, its a custom-order for Manny! I guess when you're lb 4 lb the best fighter in the world, you deserve the hottest **** on the market!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:14 AM #7
Boxing in the face

Quote:
haha- i can't afford it! i do a lot of trying others people gear at the gym to see what I like... the winning I've only tried on. haven't sparred with it, but it feels awesome- really cushy and well made! I did just throw down on the grant foul protector and gloves in matching green which is on the way and I'm excited, so that's my big purchase until January/February when I get my amateur headgear, trunks and Jersey for competition. All ringside had left was green or yellow, so I went with Green inspired by Pac-Man's green training Gear (nice avatar by the way).

Pac went all out for the green WINNING set though. Green isn't even a standard color that Winning offers, its a custom-order for Manny! I guess when you're lb 4 lb the best fighter in the world, you deserve the hottest **** on the market!!!
I think i might save up to make my first Winning purchase, Nobody has a bad word to say about it, Not one! I can probably live with using my gyms safety equipment, They use Green Hill headgear so thats not bad and not sure about the low blow protectors ... For some reason i have never wore one, Never been hit in the bollocks ... Touch wood.

Didn't Pac get those shoes made just for him by Nike?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:20 PM #8
Lifestyle Random

Actus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,547,049.45
Total Points: 63,617,649.89
Happy b-day homey - mangler 

who are the dumasses that voted title? Please go shoot yourself
Actus Reus 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:39 PM #9
Banned

P4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 968.46
Total Points: 512,194.10
No Message - azza here ya go Chris - TheDemdzasGhost 5KP - RichLoc cunt - reedickyaluss please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via MSN to P4PKING_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
who are the dumasses that voted title? Please go shoot yourself
I have only ever used BBE handwraps and Adidas gloves that just how I roll son.
P4PKING_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 PM #10
Banned

Rafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these partsRafael Benitez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,358.75

Everlast and Lonsdale are cheap and nasty. Some of their products tear easily. Grant is best for longivety and quality.
Rafael Benitez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List