Danny Williams next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Williams next fight

Fri 18 July British Heavyweight Title
    Danny Williams v John McDermott 10pm Goresbrook L.C.
    Dagenham

quite looking forward to this after his last fight. He's gonna **** this fat bastard up.

HAHA!
    yeah he is aswell. "Big" John is just **** and fat. and gonna get steamrolled.

Comment

yep! he'll smash him to pieces. Should fight that welsh lad again, gammer or something? or roman greenberg.

Comment

what has happened to Greenberg? he was always on frank warren undercards and now you never hear of him.

I have never seen Gammer fight.

Comment

boxrec says he hasnt fought since october last year :S how strange, he's still undefeated as well. Maybe he picked up an injury or something.

Comment

i just cant bring myself to like watchin Danny Williams fights .... do i need help??? LOL

Comment

Williams didn't look that good in his last fight he should retire soon.

Comment

John McDermot tho has faced shocking competition, and he is fat. he seems to have no shape apart from the shape of a lump. he may actually die in the ring.

Comment

This one will be on HBO PPV.

Comment

I would like to see his rematch with Platov it was good fight with a lot of action.

Comment

Working...
                    X