Kneebar from 1/2 guard bottom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kneebar from 1/2 guard bottom

When on the bottom of the 1/2 guard

shift your hips out tward your leg that is not trapped.

(for the simplicity of the rest of the explination we will say your left leg is free)

free your left arm and get it under your opponents chest, as you do this bring in your left knee across there somach. DEEP. make your foot touch there hipand do your best to have your knee come out the other side.

"hide" your head close to there kneeso as to avoid the crossface
    as that is going on take your right hand and underhook there leg clossest to your head

your left arm should be free by now, reach over and grab the person's heel. pull there heelstraightening there legand rolling to your left. AS YOU ROLL cross your right leg over locking there leg in place,

as you finish the rollthe kneebar should be well in place, pull back to finish

not bad ben

Comment

thanks

Comment

I will admit, my half guard bottom needs work...and my instructor taught so much half guard ****, and I cant retain NON of it...Im weird

Comment

when i get out to cali, I got you.

Comment

what if they under hook your arm or your leg

Comment

This is one of my bread an dbutter moves from tht 1/2 guard.

A few details:
              1- make sure to use your leg to push your opponent at the armpit area to make him/her fall away from you giving the leg out.
              2- if on your right side, use your right hand on their butt to be able to roll them off you.
              3- if they underhook you can easy change this over to a heel or ankle lock by shifting your hips to the other side and bring your leg over theirs to secure his knee.

Comment

Carlao your the ****!

Comment

seriously if you end up in halfguard and they inder hook their arm the same side they hacve got your leg trapped yuoir ****en toast........recognise

Comment

that means that you are totally flat and if they can underhook you lower arm you can just spin for an armbar.

I think I do not understand well your point bob????!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X